I wish!

Keily's POV

It took 40 minutes for us to drive to club!! But the actual thing is I'm sitting on my husband's lap!!

I'm embarrassed!! I don't know how I ended up like this. All I know is Parker guy wanted all of us to be in a same car so we took Aiden's car and Parker and Em in front and Sandy,Finn, me and Aiden squeezed at back.

To make space for Sandy she literally pushed me in Aiden's lap. When I glared at her all she did is wink at me. I groaned.

Since we are out of town the road is bad in condition. I mentally face palmed myself. When I'm about hit my head in front seat, Aiden took hold of me. I sat stiff at first later I started to enjoy the feel!!

Goosebumps erupted all over me!!! He engulfed me by putting hands on my waist!!!! I blushed at sudden contact!!!  He nuzzled his nose in my neck breathing my scent which made me shudder. My legs became jelly!!!!

My heart thumping fast to jump out of my body!!! Oh god!!!! I love it. He made his hand move to my lower thigh resting there!!! My mind clouded!!!

I don't know why I did that. I tilted my neck for him to better access. His grip on my waist is tightened. Gosh!!!

The view of club came in front and that made me to come out of my  trance. I got down first when the car stopped!!! I haven't made eye contact with Aiden!! I'm not that daring to do that move. I felt relieved when he acted like nothing happened.

Stupid Keily!! Be a girl!!! You clearly made your mind that you don't want him. We made our way inside the bar. Sandy took my hand and took me somewhere alone.

"Girl, I know that look of you,Tell me ", she shouted through the music. " I don't know Sandy, I just don't want a heartbreak", I said loudly." Don't think about end before starting, you will not know anything unless you start babe", she said. Yeah she is correct!! I have to try first.

"I know Sandy, but it's not easy! You know about my job", I said sadly."Yeah you are right! At least enjoy for a time you can worry about future later Keil!!", She encouraged me with a smile!! I returned her smile and joined our guys!!

Finn and Sandy went to dance. Not bothering anyone I made my way to bar. "What can I get for you beautiful?",  The bartender asked me. He seemed he is in his early twenties. He seemed cute but he is literally checking me out!! I just laughed. "I'll have whiskey" and with that he gave me a glass. I just gulped all in once. That cute guy smiled at me.

Being an government official my alcohol tolerance is quite high. I just sat there drinking and saw Em and Parker dancing. I envied them. Both Sandy and Em. Em is not commited and Sandy has a amazing life.

When I'm about take my tenth shot someone stopped me. Goosebumps erupted when I know who is that!! His eyes stared at me. I don't want to move my eyes away from his.

"You have to stop Keily", Aiden said but it sounded more like an order. I just rolled my eyes at him. "I'm still sober", I whispered to him.

I felt annoyed as I'm still sober after ten shot!!."Okay then,Let's dance", he hold his hand out waiting for me to take it. Without any hesitation I took his hand.

We moved to the dance floor. Some slow song started to play. All in my mind was that I'm extremely close to Aiden. His one hand held mine and other one around my waist.

I put my other hand in his chest. We swayed to the music. Neither of us moved our eyes from each other. It felt like I'm staring at his soul. It held so many emotions.

All of a sudden I thought about our conversation that we had in afternoon. I felt bad for hurting him. I'm not good enough for him. He held my waist too tight  and brought me too closer to him .

I gasped by his action.His lips is extremely close to mine that if I moved little our lips will make contact. He moved his lips to kiss me. I...I...I turned  my head to side and it ended in my cheek. He seemed confused. I don't want him to make another mistake. I don't want my second kiss to be called as a mistake. I ducked my head down. Tears started to well up in my eyes. I blinked back forcing them not to let down.

No Keily!!! You are strong girl!!!. He made me look in to his eyes."I'm sorry, I thought that you wanted it too", he apologized with sadness in his eyes.

I badly wanted to wash away his sadness. I just gave him a smile and said,"It's fine Aiden. I wanted to.. but I can't". He nodded understanding me.

He hugged me. I hugged him back.

The hug meant a lot to us in this time. It told many things that we can't.

Some time actions are better than words. A lone tear escaped my eyes. I wiped it and heard his heart beat which is matching with my pace. I smiled.

I WISH THIS MOMENT COULD LAST FOREVER!!