Why can't we???

Keily's POV

I had a dream that Aiden staring at me to kiss!!!! That's a beautiful dream staring at each other.

Even in dream that stupid Aiden retreated himself from me without kissing!!!! I wanted to slap him.

My first kiss was something awesome. It's really really good. But Aiden ruined the moment on that day.

I'm already awake but closed my eyes still feeling tired. A hand tapped my shoulder!! I groaned.

I opened my eyes and saw beautiful Aiden smiling at me.

Damn!!! Why he has that cute dimple on his face. I badly wanted to poke it!!!

I rolled my eyes at him feeling annoyed by his beautiful amazing smile. I slapped my mind internally to bring it out of my daze.

I opened the door and my eyes saw that beautiful villa among green fields.

My family and Sandra's always will be here when it's summer. I have beautiful memories with my family and with Sandra's.

Sandra family has an amazing summer villa just 30 minutes from this place. But mostly we will spend time here.

Our villa is more secluded with a lake at backside. It's about 15 acres greenfield alone around the villa.

My grandparents and I have wonderful memories here. It's really hard for me when they left this world.

I'm going to use this vacation to create more memorable moments.

Aiden grabbed our bags and we made our way to door. Everyone were seated in couch busy talking.

Aiden took my hand in his and smiled at me. I'm stunned by his action and smiled at him. But it faded when I remembered his words.

We have to act in front of our parents to avoid suspicion. This is all act Keily!! Don't be too dumb!!! Suddenly I felt too down.

"Hey sweetie!!!! Here you are!!!", My mom hugged me. I hugged her too tight. I missed her!!! I need comfort now.

I greeted my dad,Ben ,Ava and Fred! Suddenly my mood changed. I have to enjoy.

I don't have to stop myself for some stupid feelings!! Aiden greeted everyone smiling!!! He gone to his friend Parker!!!

That Parker guy is handsome but not more than My Aiden!!! What the hell? Keily when he became yours????.

Stop comparing other guys with him!! I have to check my brain!!! There must be something wrong in it!

I hugged Sandra!!!! She beamed at me. I smiled at her seeing all Lovey Dovey with Finn!! She deserves best.

I greeted Sandy's mom and dad!!! They always treated me like their own daughter!!!

"Go sweetie! You and Aiden get some rest later we will meet you at backyard for barbecue!!!", Ava said to me.

I nodded at her with a smile.

"Your room is in second floor,third one from right",My mom added. I'm shocked. I haven't given thought to it. That I have to share room with Aiden!!! This is going to be hard.

I'm too shocked by mom's words So Aiden answered for me and taking my hands in his he started to walk.

Aiden's POV

Why her smile faded??? We greeted everyone and when Keily's mom informed about our room my girl seemed shocked.

But I wanted to shout!! Me sharing with Keily!! Oh god it will be damn good.!!! Both of us cuddling in same bed!!! Awe!!!! I'm smitten for her!!!

Keily wanted to oppose the idea! Is this girl is for real??? We are husband and wife.

So definitely we are sharing a room.  I quickly nodded at Haisley and took keliy's hand in mine and started to move to our room.

Reaching room Keily took her hand from mine. I felt cold all of a sudden.

She took her bag and took her dress and went to shower.

I started to check my mail from my office . After 15 minutes she got out with a black shorts and a grey t-shirt!!! She is so fresh.

I passed by her to take shower!! She smelled so heavenly!!!!! I want to hug her and feel her in my hands!! Stop it Aiden!!!!

After showering I saw Keily laying on bed!!! It's a beautiful sight!!!!! I can see that she is checking me out as I don't have my shirt!!! She blushed!!!!

After putting on a show of  8 pack toned abs for about 5 minutes I wore by grey t-shirt wanted to match with her.

I made my way to lay on other side of bed.

But my butt laid flat on the floor!!! What the heck???.Keily smirked. "Keily,what the hell?", I glared at her.

"You will take that couch Aiden and don't you dare come to the bed or else I'll break your bones", she said in a duh tone.

I'm shocked and felt hurt by her words. If she wants this then it's fine.

I made my way to couch but it's too small for my size. I laid in couch and closed my eyes feeling hurt!!!

WHY CAN'T WE SHARE A BED???