I Do Care

Keily's POV

I awed at him as his every moves were perfect.This is wrong.

I stopped myself staring after my mind warned me. I cleared my mind and said, "Aiden". no response.

Again  I called out his name. But he is too engrossed in his work.

I touched his hand and called him . Sparks erupted when his blue eyes  met my brown eyes.

I took my hand and said " the one is trying to  steal your data is one of your employee". He nodded already knowing the answer.

"It's the system no. 1088 in your building,and just before 1 hour he again tried to steal", I added.

Then he took his coat and asked me to follow outside. His PA followed us.

Taking elevator he pressed floor no 4. Damn! This building has many floors. After about 15 minutes we reached the floor 4.

He made his way to system no.1088. There seemed a man in his early thirties. I felt a weird feeling in my heart.

"Mr.Andrews are you the one working under this system from morning", Aiden asked with no emotion.

That man smiled like creep. I felt like something is about to happen.

Next minute everyone screamed as he took his knife holding a girl against it! What the hell? Everyone seemed shocked.

My first instinct is to protect that girl. Not bothering anything I moved towards him. Everyone panicked more.

Aiden seemed shocked by my reaction. I stopped when he started to pull the knife deeply in victim's neck. Aiden started to move towards him.

"Listen dude! You will drop the knife and the girl and  surrender" , I ordered him and made a move towards him to be more intimidating.

He seemed scared but quickly covered with a laugh.

"Never bitch!, don't come near me or else I'll kill her", he barked but I know he is scared.

Aiden got angered by his words made another move towards him but he did not dare to move the knife from the girl.

Blood started to ooze from her neck.This made me lose my patience. Within seconds I'm next to him.

He released the girl and attacked me with knife in panic but I started to beat the shit out of him .

He and the girl were unconscious now.  "Anyone call 112 ",  I shouted and this brought everyone out from the shock.

I used my hand kerchief to stop the blood from her neck. Thank god!! I acted on right time.she will be fine!!

"Keily, Are you okay? , Aiden asked worried. I nodded at him.

Next minute the rescue team came and the girl was taken to hospital. Police took  away that creepy guy.

Everyone was silent. Aiden asked his employees to take leave for rest of the day  as they were shocked. We made our way to elevator for his office.

After reaching his office I made my way to my seat. I relaxed against the chair.

He came next to me and  and abruptly took my hands saying, " you are hurt Keily"  he panicked.

Then I saw my  hand. It's not a deep wound but it's bleeding. This is usual. I rolled my eyes at him and pulled the hand out from his grip and said " Don't act like you care Aiden". Why are you acting like a bitch?? It's like you are expecting to him care.Get a grip Keily!!

He is hurt by my words.He grasped my hand tightly and staring at me he whispered,"I DO CARE FOR YOU KEILY!!!". He is sincere.