Thank God!

Keily's POV

We went to his car. It's a new model deep black Audi Q8.  I'm impressed. He took our bags to keep it in trunk. I called Emma.

"Hey Em,I want you to join me in my vacation for next two weeks! I know there is nothing you are doing. So get your ass there. I'll text you the address",I said in a tone not want to hear her protests.

She sighed with a okay and hanged up. I smiled. I texted the address to her.

I know there is something off with Em and her family. She never talked about them.

She doesn't have much of friends. I know that I'm the only sole friend of her. I felt bad for leaving all alone her in leave.

Since there will be many people in our villa I want Em to join.

My mom will be happy. She will be happy seeing Em!!! Em too!!!!. I made my way to drive the car.

Not gonna miss the  chance to drive this awesome baby!!

Aiden's POV

I seemed surprised seeing Keily in driver seat. Though I am happy , she seemed tired. "Keily!I'll drive" ,  I said. She just smirked.

Oh god!!! This girl will be death to me. She just smirked and my heartbeat started drumming in my ears.

"you seem tired and you will sit on that seat", pointing to passenger one I said with no room for arguement.

She just rolled her eyes and moved to her seat.I smiled at her reaction. She is carefree.

Every girl wanted to get my attention. But she is something different.
I don't have enough words to describe her.

I know she liked the car. Aiden you can get her a new one. I smiled at my thoughts. That's a good idea man.

I mentally appreciated my brain for idea.But I have to trap her in some plan to get the gift from me.

No way she will accept the gift especially from me. She is like  a challenge and I like challenge .

She turned her head towards window. I started driving with smile never leaving my lips.

Half way along the drive I saw Keily sleeping with little smile in her lips. Her deep black hair flew by the wind.

I badly wanted to run my hand through her hair.

I stopped the car and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

Her rose plump lips and her long eyelashes and her pointed  nose her flawless skin. She is ravishing!I want to kiss her.

Kiss her Aiden. No!.Kiss her Aiden. No!!!!
Having internal battle within me I moved extremely close to her.

Suddenly her eyes opened. That deep chocolate brown. Honey swirling in center of her eyes. Those beautiful eyes stared at me. I stared at her.

She is stunning!!!!  But that eyes screamed innocence!!!!! Abruptly I pulled away dropping the idea of kissing her.

Aiden!  Why the hell you will kiss a girl without her consent. She is definitely going to kill me!!!!!

I nervously turned to her side waiting for her glare but her eyes seemed closed. Thank god she is asleep.

Otherwise I'll be dead by now!!! I face palmed myself and started driving.

THANK GOD!