13: Plan?

Jono's Pov:
     I watch Brodie cry, pretty sad that I couldn't hug him now, he's such a good man. I wanted to help out the best I could but, with this, how can I? I had just woken up from a long nap, sitting in the pretty lady's arms. I don't know why but I trust her a lot already... she can be kinda mean but the look in her eyes whenever she is looks to be pain.
She grabs onto my chin. "Hey Sweetie, how'd you sleep?"
I just let myself smile widely, causing something to fall out of my mouth. She chuckles at this and grabs it. It was a little pacifier. I shrug, not really minding too much. I didn't feel like speaking at the moment, I did feel a bit embarrassed still. She pats my head and whispers something to Clay.
Clay nods to her as I am handed over and set on Clay's lap with Brodie. He carefully looks st me, his cheeks covered in stains from all his crying. I look around and grab the blanket from the bed, using it to wipe away his tears.
"Y-... You okay?" I ask softly and awkwardly.
He sighs and nods. "Yeah, I'm okay..."
"That's good..."
"I guess..."
We both have an awkward moment of just sitting there and observing one another. He was wearing the same outfit as me, a diaper and a sleep shirt. I just wondered why he would be in a diaper... wait why should I be in one too? Eh. I'm thinking of him now, he deserves it.
He slowly wraps his arm around me. "Heh... I've missed you kid..."
I smile a little and wrap my arms back around him. "I've missed you too, grandpa."
He laughs. "Grandpa?"
"Well you've been calling me kid!!"
He rolls his eyes playfully and suddenly blushes and stops, looking at Clay. He must be embarrassed about all of this...
Clay shrugs and sets the two of us down in the corner. I look to Brodie.
Brodie Let's out a sigh and starts to whisper to me. "Do you have any idea what their plan here is?!" He whisper yells just loud enough for me to hear.
"Plan...?" What does he mean plan? There is no way this is just some evil plan! They're trying to be nice to us and make us happy for the first time in ages!
"Boys? You're playing nice, right?" The pretty lady, or uh... Vicky, calls out.
He covers my mouth and makes it to his body covered their view of me. "Yes ma'am!!"
"Okay, Good." She smiles gently and goes back to talking with Clay.
I glare at Brodie as he slowly lets his hand off my mouth. "How do you not see this?! They're planning on torturing us or something!! There is no way the enemy would suddenly go all good guy and literally treat us like children!!" He whisper shouts again, grinding his teeth in frustration and anger.
I look down. "I... I just don't see it Br-, I-I mean sir... why would they waste their time like this?"
"To lead us on and make them trust us!! I heard one of them talking about something called ageplay!!" He glares more intensely.
"Ageplay... age-play? Playing of your age..." I mumble and try to think of what this all is.
He facepalms. "It means they're going to treat us like babies and make our age different by playing it out you idiot!!" He Let's out a scream in anger.
I feel tears come to my eyes as Clay and Vicky walk over. I was not used to seeing him so angry...
He screams and yells while squirming around in Clay's arms as I was lifted by Vicky.
"You okay, honey?" She asks softly. I gently nod and rest my head against her shoulder, watching as he screams. We hadn't seen each other in... well I don't know, just a long time. Within this long time that isn't actually too long, he's changed so much... I feel really bad for him.
Vicky rubs her fingers through my hair as Brodie is cradled. I can see why he'd be frustrated with all this but, why stress ourselves out over it when we can just enjoy it? Ageplay, huh? Sounds like something I could quickly get used to. I don't care about all the teasing I've had with being short, being babyish, all that stuff. She's treating me so kindly with it and making it into a good thing.

I love the feeling.

Hey everyone!! So sorry for not posting a new chapter, I've been really busy!! I'll try and get this going!! Also, once again, stay tuned I am working on those two new books now!!