2: It's Alright, Baby

????'s Pov:
     I brace myself as I run into the field, pulling out my gun and firing at the person I saw, shooting lower to aim for the heart. The solider falls to the ground in great pain, I curse since it wouldn't just be a quick painless death.
     The opposing solider that I shot passes out as a solider with one arm struggled to pull out his gun. I try and shoot yet find myself with no ammo left. I swear as I jump down and tackle this man. There was no other way to try and get him down and to hold his fire.
     I look around the area and sigh in relief, glad that this was an area to keep bodies before they were shipped away. I look at the small man shouting and struggling in my arms before quickly covering his mouth. "Shh!! You might blow my cover!!"
     He screams behind the hand and tries kicking. I sigh and lift him up. I look at the passed out solider, then to him. "...you both might just come in handy." I smirk as I lift the other one up in my other arm, and disarm them both.
     "We better leave now, or else I might get caught..." I look down at the Awake one and sigh. "Hey, it's okay. He isn't dead quiet yet. Tell you what." I smile and lift him up a bit higher so that we were eye level. "If you are good and cooperate I'll do my best to make sure he lives."
     He glares at the ground, frustrated that he couldn't just kill me on sight but nods angrily. "Fine..." he mumbles behind clenches teeth. I let out a gentle sigh and start running back to out side, clenching a small dark blue flag between my teeth I represent that I had hostages.
     The solider fidgets nervously, probably thinking he was going to die, get tortured or anything worse once he was stepped inside.
     A blonde haired girl runs out to me. She studied me a moment then sighs. "Clay, what are you doing?"
     "...taking in prisoners." I shrug and mumble quietly.
     She rolls her eyes. "Clay, these two are at such low rankings, they're both almost dead, we are not wasting supplies on them, and there is no point!!"
     I puff out my cheeks and take a breath. "But Vicky you don't understand, these two are just... wait, I... why did I grab them?!" I looked down at them, confused as to why. I wasn't even thinking when I just grabbed these two and brought them over. "I just shot the sleeping one and attacked this one!! I guess after tackling him I just kinda brought him here...?"
     She scoffs and walks over, grabbing the sleeping one and looks at him he quickly curled up and holds on to her. She smiles a dreamy smile a moment, I could only imagine what she was thinking of at that moment.
     The boy in my arms squirms around more and growls. "Give. Him. Back."
     She looks up. "Hmm? Oh. Look, whoever you are, you're no longer on your own turf, so you go by our rules." She bends down and glares him directly in the eyes.
     He glares back before punching her in the face. I gasp. "Hey!!-" I try to lecture him before Vicky had set the dirty blonde boy down and tackles the one in my arms to the ground.
     I gasp. "Vicky stop!!"
     "No!! You shouldn't have brought these soldiers here!! I'll have to kill him myself!!" She sat on top of him and starts punching him a bunch.
     I run over and struggle to pull her off, she was very strong, tall and built out of muscle for sure. Eventually I managed to pull her off and glare at her. "Do NOT touch MY solider." I glare at her as I pick him up. He was bleeding from the nose and lip, and was gaining bruises. He was a crying mess.
     "And you better not touch mine." She picks up be other and walks away.
     I sigh gently and look down at the grey red boy. I smile. "Hey, it's alright Bub, Let's Go get you cleaned up, Alright?" That was an interesting name to call this solider.
     He only glares up at me. "That boy she's taking away saved my life today!! You can't take him away!! I have to help him!!!" He screams out and hits his fists against my chest. He was really protective of his friend, Cute.
    I sigh softly. "He'll Be Safe, I promise. She's probably gonna clean him up too." I smile.
     "Probably?!" He cries. "That's not what I need!! I need to know that he's okay!! I can't just leave him!!"
     I inject some serum into him through a syringe and sigh. "Goodnight Baby, im Sorry..." I watch as the boy passes out and goes limp. I smile before blinking twice. "Baby...?"

=========

Thank you once more for reading!! Quick little sorry in case anything is spelled wrong or there are errors with words. Oof.