4: You're Welcome

Brodie's Pov:
     I open my eyes and let out a small yawn. I try and rub my eyes but fine I can only rub one of them. I rub the other after I run the first one with my single arm. It's gonna take some getting used to to only have one arm, that's for sure. I look around myself... inside. I was inside and... wait a second...
     I let out a scream and start to thrash around in the tall man's arms. Clay, what kind of name is that? Sounds like something and old man would be named!!
     "Brodie, hey it's alright just calm down? Oh goodness why are you so fussy at the moment?" He whispers into my arm and does that thing that I hate.
     I groan as he rocks me back and forth. I hated it because it always seemed to make me feel so calm and collected... he smiles down at me.
     "That wasn't so hard now, was it? Good job."
     I roll my eyes and grumble as my cheeks heat up a slight bit. "Whatever, can I go get that kid and leave now...? Wait hold on how did you know my name?" I look up at him, just realizing he used it.
     "Oh goodness me, that's right." He pulls my dog tag from my neck and smiles. "This is how, don't worry."
     "It's, Fine... can I go see Jono now?!" I say, assuming they must know his name since they knew mine.
     He allows his cheeks to puff up before letting out a big breath of air. "Well..." he looks down at me and quickly changes what he was obviously going to say. "Maybe Umm, soon, Yeah..." he nods.
     I blink twice and lift a brow, questioning why he changed it. He must have taken it as to me wondering how soon.
     "Just, soon..." he smiles a little. "In the mean time... this is my room. Since I'm a general, I get my own room, isn't that neat?" He smiles and laughs softly.
     "Must be pretty easy then..." I mumble under my breath.
     "What was that?" He asks and lifts a brow up as he begins to rub circles into my back.
     "It's, nothing... never mind." I sigh.
     Clay suddenly gets a large grin on his face. I look around for a moment to see why he was grinning before realizing that I had relaxed so much from him that my head was on his shoulder and I was clinging to him. I quickly sit up and move away before giving him a big glare. "You did that!!" I growl.
     "Hmm, I guess oh could say that, but it's not my fault you relaxed." He chuckles softly.
     I growl then let out a small closed-mouth scream. I was frustrated. The enemy was treating me so kindly, I was unable to get out of the conversation, I haven't seen where they have taken Jono and if he is safe and they're just confusing me!! They're probably doing this so that they can crush me down!!
     "It's okay Brodie, I know how you must be feeling... I promise you it will be alright. From what I heard, Jono will be out of there in no time." He smiles softly and wipes a tear off my cheek with his soft hand.
     I was crying... this was strange... and a first. I kinda wanted to just stuff my whole face into his chest and sob but as a solider, that would be much more then inappropriate.
     "You're gonna be safe, I don't think you'll be going back to war as long as I can help it." He smiles. "Maybe we can tell the very top leaders you'll be like trophy's for us." He smiles at me.
     I gulp. "W-wait... us? You mean... th-the whole military...?" I cover my mouth. I was stuttering and whimpering.
     "No no silly, for Vicky and me, don't worry though, we will always keep you both safe." He smiles.
     I try and find the right words as I look at him. "Uhh... y-yes sir...?"
     He just lets out a gentle laugh. "Try 'thank you'.
     "Okay... Umm, thank you..."
     He smiles and nods. "You're Welcome."

===============

Hello once more and thank you for reading!! Sorry about this chapter being so short, but I am planning on having it go between these 4 POVs or point of views. It will go from Jono to Clay to Vicky and then to Brodie.