9: Bath Time and Mommy Love

Jono's Pov:
This is frustrating... I need to see Brodie now but stupid lady is out of the room and there is a solider blocking the exit!! There are no windows and at this point I'm just scared! I sit quietly in my thoughts before hearing footsteps and the solider getting out of the way.
I stand up and look out the door, glaring as I see the lady walking through. She held something in her hand and walks over to me. I back up a bit until I knock into the bed and fall over. I let out a small noise and and back up more.
     She simply smiles and chuckles, grabbing me and pushing me so I would stay still. I squirm and tear up before feeling her stick something in my mouth... to big to swallow so I simply suckle on it.
     She sits down and watches me a moment before pulling me up and making me sit next to her. "Hello, Blue Jay." She smiles softly and runs her hand through my hair. I couldn't help but blushes at this nickname and her petting my hair.
"Wu.... wuh...?" I ask before trying to take the thing out of my mouth. She quickly pushes it back in and admired it, I keep it in since it seemed to be what she wanted. It was better then death... that's for sure...
"Man, Clay was Right, you do Need a Bath as well." She laughs softly and grabs army military jacket, taking it off as revealing my torn up what used to be white shirt.
     "What a messy boy you are." She smiles and lifts me up, bringing me to her bathroom and setting me down. She starts to run the water and make sure the temperature was perfect before clogging the drain.
     I watch and wait for directions while fidgeting nervously. She added tons of bubbles, which probably means... wait, ew!! She thinks she will be giving me a bath?! I take a deep breath and slowly back away.
She grabs my hand and pulls me back close. "Mind getting undressed for me, Blue Jay?"
     I blush deeper and shake my head quickly, spitting out the thing in my mouth. "This is going t-too far!!" I squirm as she grabs me and quickly undressed me, setting me in the tub.
"Relax, little one." She grabs a cup and starts to get my hair wet. I look at the ground to see she used a pacifier earlier. I tear up in pure frustration and try hitting her. She shakes her head slowly and sighs. "How is mommy gonna bathe you while you do this?" She shakes her head more.
I start to swing my fists more and scream. She was not having it, even if she was much more calm then earlier. She shakes her head slowly. "Baby please, I don't want to drug you, just calm down and let me bathe you." She puts the pacifier back in my mouth after washing it off.
I suck on it angrily while letting tears spill down my cheeks. She could indeed drug me... I was just stuck in fear. She starts to add shampoo to my hair, massaging my scalp. I lean a bit into the touch and relax slightly. I really couldn't help it, it was so nice.
"There we go baby..." She smiles and kisses my cheek. My whole face heats up as I look up at her. She admires me once more, smiling warmly. "If you behave then I promise you can see Brodie." She smiles gently and backs up. "I'll give you some time to play, then we'll finish cleaning you. From the top of your head all the way down to your little toesies!!" She grabs my foot and tickle it gently causing me to snort and giggle. It was my laugh, I couldn't help it.
     She backs up and sits on the toilet seat, using it as a chair as she goes on her phone. This isn't fair!! They get phones!! We had to share a laptop with everyone in our cabin, pretty much only for talking with family...
     I grab a handful of bubbles and watch them pop away. My mind starts to wander a bit... What is it like to be a bubble? Why do bubbles pop? How many bubbles were in my hand? I try and count them yet they were all to small and gone too soon.
     I frown a little and fold my arms, glaring at the bubbles. The lady walks over and chuckles softly. "Awww what's wrong baby?" She grabs a hold of my pacifier and pulls it out. Gosh this is awkward...
     "U-Umm..." I blush. "I-it's Uh... Nothing..." she sticks the pacifier back in. I don't know why but, I kinda liked it. It helped me fidget and let me stay quiet with an excuse.
     "Alright little one, I'm gonna scrub you down, and after we can get you all wrapped up and cuddle for a bit." She smiles and grabs one of those scrunchie things you can get at those cool bath stores, and starts to scrub soap into me, running the water over it with a cup after. I watch her as she covers my eye to make sure no water got on them. This was all strange.
     She smiles softly and drains the water when done. Before I could move she swaddles me in a large towel and lifts me up. Holy smokes she's strong!! She's so pretty and nice!! I like her... Wait, not in that way! Something weird is going on... im getting nervous.
She brings me back to her room and sits down, holding me on her lap and rubbing me dry and humming softly. She had a nice voice... I lean into her and shut my eyes. I kinda forgot about the pacifier, oh well... this was nice.
She chuckles softly. "Another nap? Alright then, Sleep well baby, mommy loves you..." I fall asleep quickly after that.

Wow okayyyy this was longer but I hope you enjoyed!! Thank you for pretty much 50 votes and over 1k reads!! Also I might be opening up a page on Kik for cg/l people to meet and chat, what do y'all think? Let me know!!