11: Mommy's Diaper Mission

Vicky's Pov:
I was gently cradling Jono in my arms, only following this... baby treatment, since that's what Clay said would work. Work for what? No clue. Just work.
I hear a light knock on my door. I walk over and peek through the hole. It was Clay. I open the door and step aside to let him in. He held Brodie in his arms, who was squirming around with tears in his eyes. I look down to see a waist-band Of... a diaper? My jaw drops as I look to Clay for an explanation.
Clay chuckles softly. "He had an accident, plus I think he looks much cuter this way..." he mumbles. Brodie reaches over for Jono. Clay smiles a little. "May I let him see yours now?"
I roll my eyes and sigh. "Fine." Clay sets Brodie with Jono and steps back. Brodie quickly hugs Jono with his one arm and holds him close, glaring at us. I have already discovered how much of a heavy sleeper Jono is, so he won't be waking up for a long while. I laugh a bit as Brodie shakes Jono and smacks him.
    He looks to me and glares. "Y-you!! You drugged him!!" He sets Jono aside and jumps up, running over to me with his fist prepared for a punch. I laugh as Clay picks him up.
     "Vicky, be nice. That's not the case sweetie... right Vicky...? You didn't drug him... right?!"
     I laugh a bit more and roll my eyes. "Why would I drug him? He's pretty pathetic anyway!" I got to admit, a little part of me hurt by saying that. Clay Let's our a breath and shake his head as Brodie squirms and glares at me.
     "You idiot!! You did do something you Liar!! I hate y-" Clay shoves a pacifier back into Brodie's mouth and holds it in while cradling him. Brodie calms down quickly. Only difference, he was now sniffling and hiccuping with tears welling up in his eyes.
     I walk over to Jono and pick him up as well. "Should I put him in diapers as well?" Clay chuckles softly and nods. I was just going with whatever he says and what he does. I nod. "Where might I get them?"
     "There is a nurse with a whole bunch of them, she was talking with me about how she has a little girl or something, I don't know." He shrugs. "But she is the tallest of the female nurses."
     I nod again and set Jono down. "Do you think you could watch him while I go get the diapers?"
"Of course." Clay smiles softly and lays Jono down on my bed, putting Brodie next to him. Again, how is a solider such a heavy sleeper?
I shrug it off, wave and walk over to the nurse area. I look around the area to see the tallest nurse operating on one of our soldiers. She was about three inches taller then the second tallest nurse, she probably stood around six foot two. I walk over and wave. She looks up and smiles a little. "Hello, There."
I sit on a little stool that each operating table had, since each table had one in case someone close to the patient was there.
I blush a bit at what I had to ask, and sigh softly. "So, Clay sent me over to grab some... some diapers and-"
"What size?" She asks calmly and grabs a new tool. This solider's left chest area was being operated on.
"Probably small..." I mumble and blush. "I-it's not for me!! You wouldn't think that, right?!" I glare.
She laughs and nods. "Of course not, ma'am. I have plenty of diapers in my office, just please don't mess with whoever is in there."
I nod slowly and walk to where she pointed her head, opening the door awkwardly. I step inside and look around... there was purple wallpaper, toys scattered across the ground, a folded up What looks to be changing table against the wall, many packages of various diapers, a jar of pacifiers and it was just baby galore.
My jaw drops as I look around, walking past her desk to where the diapers are, accidentally tripping over something. I catch myself before I fall and look down, to see a girl. She was a little over five feet, black hair, blue eyes and had on a purple t shirt that read 'Mommy's Girl' in big white letters with nothing over her diaper... don't even get me started on that! It had cute little princess designs all over it!! Who approved of all this?!
I slowly back away to see her tear up. Oh no... this can't be good. She sniffles and whimpers, building up to start wailing. I think fast, grab a pacifier and shove it in her mouth as she starts screaming. This quickly calms her down as she sucks on it. She reaches up and hugs my bottom half before she lays back down on the mat.
I let out a breath and look through the packs of diapers. One was called 'The Everything, Size: Small'. I smile and grab this one, being careful to step over this girl, and walk to the door. I look at it, unsure of how to hide it since it was about to my mid thigh from the ground. I step out of the office and run to my room.
I open the door and step inside to see Clay laying in between the two sleeping enemies. This was a wonderful sight, honestly. They all were cuddling one another in there sleep, covered by the blankets. I take my phone out and snap a picture, giggling a bit to myself as I set the diapers down.
Something then falls out of my pocket, I pick it up to hear a bunch of tiny balls hit another thing. It was a rattle. I sigh softly and set it on top of the diapers. That little girl must have put it in my pocket.
I walk over and lay next to Jono, holding him close and falling asleep as well.

Hey y'all!! Thank you for reading, once again!! I might be starting some new books or a oneshot book, so be ready for that! Have a wonderful day!!