Chapter 33 - I Heart Volin (END)

IRINA'S POV

5 YEARS LATER

"Irina..."

I ignore the voice that has been calling for me. I just want to sleep... just a little bit longer than usual. I have to... I need it.

"Irina... please wake up. I just have the need to drink some dairy product."

There she goes again. "Althea, honey, its 12 am. It's not good to drink something like that this late at night." I felt she laid down on the bed again. "Okay. I'm sorry for being so CHILDISH and ANNOYING." Hearing those words made my eyes widen and scared at the same time. I got up to a sitting position and sigh. "I'll be back." I can imagine how wide her smile are.

I stretched my body and yawned as loud as I can since Hynera decided to have her sleep over in Varvara's house. "Dairy huh..." I opened the fridge and grabbed every single dairy product I can find inside. Thank God I stacked up the food in this fridge earlier this day. I went up to our room again and placed the tray on top of Althea's bouncing baby bump belly.

5 years of hard and trivial life as a married couple, God finally grant us a baby that currently growing healthily inside my wife's belly. Since she's on her last trimester, she's been craving a lot of weird stuff such as tar tar sauce and sugary food. "I don't which you prefer so I brought all of it. You don't have to throw it away, I'll do that tomorrow morning."

I was about to laid down again when she grinned at me. Alright.. she's grinning like this means one thing. "What? The doctor says it could induce labor. This bundle of joy passed it's actual due date and I am so tired of being fat." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. "You're not fat. Never. You're carrying our baby inside of you. That's not fat, that's our pride and joy."

Althea suddenly went to sit on my thigh and removed the dress she wore in front of me. "It's amazing how science could made us have a baby of our own that's not from some pesky man." She said as she moved around, grinding her lower body on top of me. "Yes. It's amazing how smart Faina can be." I chuckled and leaned forward so that it's easier for her to removed my shirt.

"Some music should bring us to the mood." She whispered as she's reaching for the remote. Her belly were pressing on mine, her lactating breast made my chest wet. I am so in love and horny for this sight and position. "That dairy product made you horny. I am so glad.." I whispered back and placed my hands on her hip while my lips on hers.

"Watching you wearing that oversize dress shirt just killed me." Althea whispered when she pulled away from me. "Give it to me... I can't hold it back anymore." Her breast milk squirted on my face as she expressed her euphoria state. "Alright then little raven." I placed my left hand on her lower back as my right went to her throbbing core.

For someone in this state, her wetness is beyond my wildest imagination. Her back arched back as I insert a finger inside of her. "For someone who's about to be a mother soon, you seems rather horny." I didn't even noticed her finger went inside my own wet core. "Oh my ...." she winked and teased me. I smirked and insert another finger inside of her as she moved her hips back and forth, practically riding my fingers.

"Shhhh... I promise to make this urges you have begone." I licked her neck before biting on them lightly. Her moan echoes in my ears when my biting gave her some sense of orgasmic reaction. I decided to insert another finger inside her wet core and moved my finger inside and out of her.

Her moan gets even louder when I moved my mouth to lick on her lactating breast. "Suck it... drink every drop you spill." Her wish is my command. "Ahhhh .... ahhhhhhh... noooo .... don't stop ..... fuck me hard baby...." more like we're fucking the baby out of her. "AHHHHHHHH..." I moan as I cum. "Noooo .... I'm not done ..... don't you ... dare..... to stop!" She threatened.