Chapter 22 - The Death

IRINA'S POV

After I tied the very unconscious Althea with the ropes I found in the basement, I asked Lina to take care of her. "Whatever you do, never untied this rope. I'm going to deal with Elizabeth alone. Understand?" Lina nodded her head. "Good. Take care everyone. I'll promise to be back." I smiled at all of them and leaned in to kissed Althea's forehead before walking up the stairs.

After locking the door, i took a deep breath before searching for Elizabeth. By now, she's probably inside her room, having sex with everyone she can get her hands on. That's her life now. I looked around the busy club and didn't see Varvara or Athena anywhere. I assume they both taking care of those three bitches for me.

When I'm in front of Elizabeth's door, I know it's time for me to be my old self again. I didn't even bother to knock when I barged in the pitch black room. The only things I heard was moaning and there's a lot of it. "You have some nerve entering my room like that you bitch." Suddenly the room was lit and I saw a couple of girls on the bed with Elizabeth and they all naked.

"I'm here to complete my mission." I spoke out. "Mission? Your mission is to protect my club and that's it." I scoffed. "Why should I protect a club if the owner will die soon?" I smirked and pulled my katana out. "You seriously want to kill me? Do you have the courage to do so?" She asked and pushed the girls off her bed.

I watched her got up to a sitting position and smirked at me. "Show me what you got, little Irina." She grinned at me while open her legs wide. Jesus Christ I'm not strong enough for that. Curse you Elizabeth for using your vagina to stop me from attacking you! "What happen now? Don't you want to taste me, Irina?" She seductively said to me.

"Don't assume your vagina could stop me from killing you." I said while looking away. She laughed. "It seems like it's working. Come on you little whore, kill me with your sword. Or even better, give me the orgasmic feeling you gave Althea!" She got on her knees at the bed and literally pulled me down to her. I am totally weakened by this gesture.

Her seductive smell made my brain melt, her alluring voice controlled my body. "Stupid whore." She said before stabbing my back with a steak knife. She was laughing hysterically and pushed me off of the bed and stepped on my stomach when she stood up.

"You think you can fool me? How gullible are you!" I moaned when she kicked my stomach. The art of pain and torture she gave me is like a drug! "Oh.. I see a masochists. This is fun." Ahhh the sense of satisfaction from her foot makes me want to worship her like a goddess. But, even a goddess shall die in the end.

"As much as I enjoyed being your punching bag, I have to kill you. My katana has drank so much blood from my enemy before and now she's hungry for more." I grabbed my swords handle and swing it towards Elizabeth's body. She manage to avoided it and jumped backwards. "That was close! Thats dangerous you moron! What if my precious flesh were slice open?!"

"That was the whole idea you slut!" I spoke out and swing my sword again. My second try manage to slice her thigh opened. "You wound me!" I smirked when she kneel down and pressed her wound from bleeding. "Boo hoo! Are you going to run to Augustine for more money?" I grinned. "No one will save you. NO ONE!" I took this opportunity to stabbed her chest but she manage to catch my sword with both hands.

"That's the most stupidest attempt on killing me I ever face." She said before pushed my blade away and kicked my stomach. I fell on my butt and damn that hurt! "Ugh. You're going to destroy my room if this keeps up. That flower pot cost me over half a million dollar. You have to pay, no excuses."

Is she serious now? She's worried about a silly pot than her own life?! Yes, she's a psycho. "Be a woman and fight me fairly. No weapons just hand to hand combat. What say you?" I shrugged and placed my sword into its scabbard. "Alright, get you ass here and fight me." I mocked. I sighed. How can I concentrate with her breast hanging around like that without any clothes on.