Chapter 30 - Hey There Charles

IRINA'S POV

Since the others decided to stake out instead of sitting with me in gym class, I took this opportunity to appreciate Godly creation by undressing busty high school girls using my eyes. I was so happy when they playing volleyball. "What a view. God I'll kill for those shorts to rip." I said mentally while shaking my head.

"Hey there sexy." Oh... does my charm work already? "Well hello there young man." Ugh. Why can't Charles introducing himself rather than this loser. "My name is Kenny. How are you?" From the outer looks, he must be one of those jocks that obligated to try to seduce some fresh meat like I am.

Rather than being my butch self, I smile lovingly and act like Athena does when she need to be polite. "Oh, I'm fine. Anything I can help you with?" I asked while intertwined with the end of my hair using my fingers. His face slightly flustered. "Oh just be yourself is enough to help me." I tilted my head innocently.

"Oh God." He breath out. "Does every single Russian girls like to be this way?" I can't say that because Athena and Varvara are not like that even the slightest including myself. I gave him a small smile. "Well, some perhaps. Anyway, enough about me. Tell me about yourself." I brushed my hand against his and he simply froze right there. Is he a virgin?

"KENNY!" Oh wow! I take that back.

I assume this angry looking girl is his girlfriend? "I turn my attention for a couple of seconds and you talk to a whore already?!" Whore?! That bitch! "Whore? Me?" She turned her raging gaze to me. "Yes! Whore! Girls like you always do that to couples like us." I stood up from the bench and leaned in to this girl's face.

"You have no idea how amazing it would be if you'll be mine." I whispered into her ears. She froze from my sudden gesture. "You're gay?" She whispered back. "Oh no... I don't label myself that stereotypically. I am who I am... love is love. That's all. You'll be surprise how amazing my tongue and fingers can be."

"I ..... have .... a boyfriend ....." she stuttered. "Oh your lips say that but your body wants me. It must be that long since he pleasure you." She pushed my body away and rubbed her face using both of her hands. When she looked up, her face are fully flushed. "Dyke! Stay away from me." I laughed at her attempt to chase me away.

"Let's go Kenny!" Kenny was too focused on watching us both than caring about his girlfriends well being. "Ashley! Come on, let her do her stuff on you." She didn't let him finish when she dragged him away. "SHUT UP KENNY!" Oh man I shouldn't be laughing this hard, I just ruin their fantasy.

"You seems to be having fun?" When took a glance at this mysterious male, I smile widely. Jackpot! I patted the empty seat beside me. "Hello there. We have the same language class correct?" I said, being polite again. He nodded and took a seat next to me. "I'm Charles. Nice meeting you." He's actually a nice, well mannered man. "Irina." We shake hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as I leaning my back to relax. His eyes were all over my thigh. That's right boy, get into the circle of hell. "Are you single?" His question was bold. I laughed. "I'm single. Why do you asked?" I try to be as cute as possible. "Oh nothing. I just want to avoid being beaten to death by your man." I laughed. My man? He's funny.

"Don't worry. No man ever touch me. I can assure you that." He suddenly took a long deep breath before exhaling it. What in the world is he doing? "I'm sorry. It's what I do when I'm excited." Excited? Geez. "It's okay. I've seen worst." He seems confused but I let it go. "Tell me about yourself. Since we both skipping class, so why not?" I suggested.

He seems shy but when he's completely comfortable, he's such a talker. What he's telling me are so much different than the files says. This probably his normal side, or just his second persona to charm his victim. Too bad boy, I am not near to even consider you as my boyfriend.