Chapter 29 - SHS & Project Adara

THIRD PERSON POV

"Do I look like a senior student?" Athena has been spending her time looking into the mirror. "More like senior citizen." Irina joked. Irina earned a good smack at the back of her head for saying so. "You look wonderful." Varvara tried to save her sister from being Athena's punching bag of the day. Evara pulled Irina away from Athena's reach and sigh heavily.

"She's on her period for God sake. She can kill you without feeling guilty when she's back to her old self you know." Irma flinched at the thought but smile in the end when she think about Athena's breast on her face before she died. "Seriously? How on earth I had a crush on you is beyond me." Evara suddenly covered her mouth when she realised what she just said.

"Crush on me? Wait! I know Athena does but you?! Seriously?" Evara ignored Irina's teasing and look at the new scenery from the car window. "Wow, this sure bring back memories." Evara tried to fixed the awkwardness when they arrived at the school. Varvara was the first to walk out of the car followed by Athena and Evara. Last but not least, Irina.

The student that waiting for the bell to rang was bewildered by the sudden visit. Eyes were glued on them as if they are some well known celebrity. Girls were falling in love with the dresses they wore. For Irina she's sticking to jeans, white tank top and black leather jacket. She never fond of dresses.

"You dress like you're our pimp." Athena said. "Well, I am proud to be your pimp my slaves." Someone cleared its throat in front of them. The principal were glad that his guest arrived on time.

"I assume you girls from Volin Women's Academy?" Irina reached out for her gun beside in his mind, this man is one bad news. "Relax. I am principal Randall. Dasha is my old friend. I am the person who agreed for this matter to be solve this way." Irina smile. "I'm sorry sir. We were being conscious." The man smile back.

"If you please follow me, the other teams are in the gymnasium, waiting for you." They followed the principal to the gymnasium. The student's eyes were all glued to yet another group of foreign people entering their school ground. "At first was a group of creepy bulky guys, then gothic like group of girls now a group supermodels? What is happening to our school?" One of the student exclaimed.

"Ignore the students curiosity glares. Beside, you'll be their classmate after this little orientation." The principal opened the door and closed it after they all went inside. A moment when their eyes met with the other teams, the atmosphere changes. Not a single positive aura coming out from the others but for Irina, her eyes were all over the Black Wings girls.

"Too bad they want to kill us." She whispered. "Althea should know that you're a pig." Evara whispered back. The orientation consist of rules and more rules about the mission but it went on without any bloodbath. Except for a little incident between Irina and one of the guys from the Elite Assassins. If Varvara didn't manage to controlled her sister, that gymnasium could be witnessing one of the most gore fights ever.

After the principal sending the Elite Assassin away with the help of the school security, he asked the girls to followed him to their designated class. "The Black wings, this is your schedule for this week and the class you'll be in. You have the same art and math class with your target."

The Black Wings leader took the papers with force and followed one of the teachers. "For you girls, you'll have the same language and history class. Follow me please." They followed the principals towards the student building. "You'll be our visiting student from foreign country. It's like a week worth of studying student culture in this country."

When they arrived, the students were surprised that the supermodels they saw earlier entering their class. After principal Randall sent them in, he excuse himself. "Well, please introduce yourself." The young female teacher announced. "I am Varvara Volin. I'm from Russia." This is the first time Irina heard her sister spoke in an Russian accent.