Chapter 10 - Briefing

ATHENA'S POV

"I hate this building." I told my sisters when we arrived at The Empire's office building. "You should say you hate the person running them."  Does Zinovia have to be so right all the time. "Let's get this over with." Annushka said and lead the way towards the front entrance. When I didn't see Natalya walking with the others, I looked back at her.

She seem embarrassed about something. "Nat? You okay?" She looked up to me and sighed. "Why do I have to wear this crazy outfit!?" She finally lost it. Zinovia insisted on her to wear the shortest and sexiest mini dress they could find. "Plus the cleavage is like an invitation for nip slip!" She pulled her dress up but not too much or everyone will see her underwear.

"Come on Natalya, don't be a bitch. Beside your perfect for that dress. If it's me or Annushka wear it, our chest area would be as sexy as yours." Zinovia just trying to make her feel better. I should've figured this all out from the start. Natalya took a deep breath and walked up the entrance. I was behind her and I just turned away from looking at her dress. Like she said, its short. Too short.

"We're here to see Sir." Zinovia smiled at the bouncer. "Name?" He asked. "Zinovia Vladimir, and sisters." The bouncer looked at the list and let us in. "Remember Natalya, your going to seduce that old fart like we planned while Annushka and I will make a deal with him. If it's goes wrong, Athena will know what to do."

Well I hope I don't have to get my hands dirty. Mama and papa will be so mad at me. "Natalya, use your charm on him when he resist. You know what to do." Natalya poured. "But I want Irina to fondled my goods." Seriously this woman. She's fond of my crush?!  How dare she.

"You should be careful with what you said, Natalya. Your only making our little sister getting madder by the second." Annushka pointed out my rage building inside me. I took a deep breath and glared at Natalya. "She's not into big breasted woman." My sister chuckled.

"If so, she'll never be fond of you because the last time I checked, your breast nearly as big as mine." Ugh! She got a point. Who am I kidding. Irina loves big breasted woman. I always caught her staring at mine or Evara's breast. She was such a gentlewoman because she could controlled her hands from reaching out to our tata's.

"Let's get this over with." Annushka said before letting Zinovia opened the door towards that bastard's office. Once we're inside, I can smell a strong scent of weed and some other stuff that's foreign for me. "Ahh. Welcome, welcome, Vladimir's sisters, to my humble domain. Have a seat." He smiled at us with his rotten intentions.

I can't believe he's checking Natalya's body as if he's raping her! I swear I'll kill this creep when I have the chance. "Oh Sir, don't stare at me like that, I don't want to get pregnant." She seductively said. I nearly gagged when Natalya actually going along with him! That bastard laughed and apologised for his rudeness. Natalya winked at him and took a seat next to me.

Natalya's hands are shaking. Not from fear but anger she has to be treated this way. "What can I do for you ladies?" He showed us his toothy smile. "Well, we do have a request for you, big boy." Zinovia really do have a sweet mouth. "You do know someone named Evara Artem, right?" He nodded but his eyes were not on hers. "My eyes are up here big boy." I don't think I can handle much more of this disgusting conversation.

"I do know someone named Evara. She's one of my assassin. Why? You want to hire her?" He's actually reaching out for Zinovia's face but she spat it. "Hmmm.. feisty. I love a woman who's aggressive." He winked. "Let's cut to the chase. We offer you 20 million American cash for her.  Do we have a deal or not?" Annushka really hate to see this ridiculous stunt as well huh.

"20 million?!" He gasped. "For that useless mutt? Are you all on drugs? Why would you pay for that much?!" He laughed. "She can't even do her job properly. All she has is her looks. But I do understand if Miss Natalya going to turn her to one of her hostess." Natalya keep her smile on her face. "Your right. She does make a great hostess." Natalya chuckled.