Chapter 27 - Elite Bodyguard

THIRD PERSON POV

"Positive she'll be there?" A man asked his assistant while played with his wine glass. "Yes sir. I'm positive. There's no way that kidnapper will missed the chance to show her off to everyone that she's escape." The man scoffed and squeezed his glass so hard that it broke in his hands. "Well then, I'll make sure to say my greetings when I see her." The assistant nodding his head.

Suddenly he remembered something urgent. "Sir, our investors, one by one of them withdraw themselves from our research. How do we surpass this matter?" He asked while cleaned his superior's injury. "Well, you don't have to worry about that my child. Our laboratory will survive this. We do have one more project we could commence."

The assistant started to bandaging the wound. "But sir.. You don't mean.." the assistant stopped whatever he's doing and looked outside when the car stops. "Yes, I do mean it. Just wait for my instruction regarding it. Okay. By the way, are you sure our group of assassin will succeed in their mission?" The assistant nodded. "Yes, sir Varga." He said before opening the door for him.

"Hmmm. Good. I expect more than just good news." He walked out of his car. "It's time to woo some of these elites and funding myself, again." He said mentally and proceed to the front entrance.

Meanwhile, Irina and her sister, together with Dasha and Noah all arrived at the venue safely. Irina can't wait to see Althea. She knows that whatever Natalya choose, it will be ravishing. "Relax sister. You'll meet her soon enough. I'm sure she's a gem to everyone here." Irina smiled and followed her sister to walked out of the car followed by Dasha and Noah.

"Speak of the devil, here they come." Irina was surprised to see a helicopter tried to land on a busy road like this. "That's the Vladimir for you. Not long ago, the brothers came here just like that too." When Irina turned to the right, it was Zoya and Evara standing beside her. Zinovia was the first from the Vladimir clan that came out from the helicopter.

Seconds later Annushka followed the step of her sister while carrying Hynera in her arms. Natalya on the other hand literally jumped from the helicopter and landed on all four. Everyone gasped when they thought she fell. She stood up and flipped her hair. Everyone rubbed their chest when it's all just an act. Athena walked out from the helicopter and offered her hands to the mysterious person everyone started to gawked at.

Irina was the only person who know who she was and went to get her. Althea was having a hard time holding her dress down when the wind that was cause by helicopter blade started to blowing her dress up. "You look amazing." Irina smiled and offered her hand. "Thank you." Althea took her hand nervously and they both walk hand in hand towards the front entrance.

The other guest were mesmerised by the mysterious beauty that in Irina's arm. They all wonder who she was, where she came from all of the sudden and why does she came together with one of the prominent family in the world? A lot of question in the air just for a young and beautiful woman.

"Who are these people?" Althea whispered on Irina's ears. "Well, I know some. They're the elite family in this town. From what I heard, they came from all over the world just for this event." Althea looked around. "I don't see him. Thank God." Irina smiled. She hope that that man will never show up.

"Long time no see, Althea." Althea stopped dead on her track and turned around to see the chairman. "Mr Varga Csaba. How nice to finally meet you in person." Irina offered her hand to him. When they shake hands, Varga's suddenly felt a foreign sensation in his body. "Oh my, oh my. The one and only Seraphim Blade herself. What a nice date you have there, my daughter."

Irina felt Althea's grip on her arm tightened. Irina pulled her hands away from him and smile. "Well, it's an honour to finally meet the person who run Vörös." Irina mocked him. "Oh really? I was busy handling such destruction in my school recently. It was quite a handful when Audra ex 7 Demon Girls suddenly attacked my facility out of the blue."