Chapter 11 - St. Peter's Institute

IRINA'S POV

"Do I look like a French teacher?" Athena asked me. I gave her a thumbs up. After hours long of heated conversation in the jacuzzi, I finally let her have the French teacher position. I am so ashamed of myself for letting myself being trick mercilessly. Not to mention she asked Natalya to helped her out. I was so distracted.

"We were hoping for you to wear the sports bra and tights though." Varvara looked disappointed at me. Then I remembered my own words when mom was giving us the briefing. "You do know we don't play ball on the first day of school." I bantered. Still she sighed and looked disappointed. 

"Is it really okay for us to use the limousine?" Evara asked. "Yup. Because the others used helicopter." Varvara pointed upward. I looked up to the sky and she's right. "So, let me get this straight. They all pretending to be a student here? That's mean all boys correct?" Evara asked. Varvara nodded. "Wait! I have to kill little boys?" I questioned.

They turned to me. "Yes Sherlock. You have to injured little boys. You don't have to kill them but if you want, you can." The limousine stopped and Varvara was the first to walked out of the car. She knocked on the window and we all walked out. The person who greeted us was a middle aged nun with... hmmm.. I don't know.. creepy smile?

"Welcome to St. Peter's Institute for young boys. Here we have boys from the age of 8-17 years old and we raised them with grace and with purpose in life. I, on behalf of Father Novak, thanked you all for accepting our plea for temporary teachers. And we are so glad that student from a very prestigious academy even send such talented young maidens."

"Hello. My name is Varvara Volin. And this is my associate, Evara Artem, Athena Vladimir and Irina." The nun gazed at Athena. "A Vladimir? In the Institute? If only Father Novak is here. He will be very blessed to have such amazing guest in his school." The nun smiled.

Okay. She really knows how to suck up our asses. "Should I show you to your living quarters or should I introduce you to the student?" We all turned to Varvara. Indirectly, we appointed Varvara as our leader for this Game. "Uhhh... maybe show us our living quarters. It's a long journey and we need to freshen up."

The nun smiled and lead us through the building. "Here is the teachers lounge. It's where we nuns and brothers like to hang out." When we turned to the lounge, the guys who devoted their life to the Lord drool at us. So much for doing mission for the God. "Hello brothers in Christ."

We, including the nun turned to Athena. "I'm sorry. She's only being friendly." Varvara apologised. The nun chuckled. "Let's proceed." She smiled and lead us outside of the main building. I looked around the scenery of this Institute. It's magnificent how the historical architecture like this still exist.

"Here's your lot. We received a request from your lecturer that you wanted to stay in the same room?" The nun asked. "Yes. We want that. Is it possible?" She nodded. "Well it's a weird request, but we can manage. So here's the key. It's room 10." Varvara thanked her and we all went inside the building.

"Here. Room 10." Varvara handed me the key and asked me to opened it. "From the look of this building, I really don't want be standing at where you are right now." I sighed. They use me as bait now? I can't believe this. I slide in the key and turned the knob. I pushed the door opened and ask them to walk in.

They all shaking their head. I sighed. "Seriously?" They looked away from me. That's the cue for me to enter the room first huh. I looked around and checked every corner for spiders, lizards and any kind of disgusting stuff ever. "It's safe. Now get your ass inside." Suddenly I remembered something my late sister always remind me off.

"Guys, check for any type of camera's that might watching us. We have no idea if the other team had already started their mission to kill us." The girls nodded their head and check every part of the room. There's several stuff that could lead to unwanted spy cam. "Found one." Athena threw the camera on one of the bed.