Chapter 5 - Siblings

IRINA'S POV

"That's all for today. Good job everyone." Katyusha announced and walked out of the class with The Dean. I heavily sighed and started to putting away my stuff in my bag and violin case. "You are one talented violinist." Athena said beside me while smiling. "Thanks. You not so bad yourself."

"Oh I'm flawless." Is she always this big headed?

"Anyway, I saw two familiar guys running away from your dorm building yesterday. Aren't they Evara's henchman?" Does she have eyes everywhere? I nodded."The want to meet her. Well, their boss does." She looks like as if she's thinking of something. "He's back huh." Im confused. Who's he?

"Anyway, do you have something plan for this evening?" I shake my head no. "Great. Follow me please." I nodded and followed her. I wondered whats in her mind now. When I noticed we're at the plane runway that belongs to the academy, I stopped her.

"Mind telling me why are we here?" I asked. She chuckled and placed a finger on her lips. "Shhh. You'll know soon enough." She giggled. If only shes not this cute, I'll be asking a lot of question. "They're here."she said and pointed at plane thats flying towards us. Who's they?

I couldn't help it to looked down towards her skirt when the wind hit us. Im such a pervert. But who can blame me. Just looked at how inviting it is. Such beautiful girl with short skirts. "Who's in that plane?" I asked to avoided my mind from looking at it anymore.

"My brothers." Her brothers?! Im meeting her brothers?! I'm meeting the Vladimir brothers. I can't breath. "Since the orchestra is tomorrow away, they wanted to stay in the mansion with me. My other family will be coming tomorrow." Oh my God. The whole clan is coming?!

While the plane taxing inside the huge warehouse, we walked inside and waited for them to walk out. When the door opened, three guys walked down the stairs and Athena went to hugged them all. Like their sister, they all looked like they were cut from a fashion magazine. Thats a Vladimir alright.

"Irina, meet Gustow, the oldest, Yuri, second oldest and Zakhey." I don't know how to greet them. Should I wave? Or just smile? Either way I just nodding my head. "Irina." They all looked at me. "No last name?" Seriously thats the most raspy voice I ever heard.

"I am no one." I simply replied him. Gustow seems to be thinking bout something. "Athena dear, you expect us to walk to the mansion?" Yuri asked his sister. "No silly. Your ride will come. I arranged everything. How's everyone?" She seems to be close with Zakhey because how he would wrapped her arms around her waist like that.

"Little baby sister, we're all fine. Except for Zinovia. She's angry at us for leaving her alone in the mansion." Athena wrapped her arms around him. "Why didn't you bring her here?" Gustow pushed his black hair back. "Tatiana will never get on the plane if she's not there with her." Just how many siblings does she have?!

"Your ride is here. Beat it boys." She kissed their cheeks and we watched them go. "How many siblings you have?" I asked when we walked back to the academy. "Eight of them. I am the fourth daughter in the family. Second youngest. My little sister, Tatiana,is 15."

Thats such a big family. "What about you?" She asked. "Well. Two older siblings. One step little sister." No harm telling the truth. It's not like she know who's my stepsister is. I chuckled. "What's so funny?"she asked. I shake my head. "So your other siblings will come tomorrow huh? To have such big family, you must be tired of hearing their constant nagging."

She shake her head. "They all supportive of my decision to be here. They hate it at first because of how influenced our father is but i told them how it matters to me, to be strong and all." Influence enough to buy everything he can get his hands on and turn it to disaster.