Chapter 19 - Grope Master

IRINA'S POV

"Where the hell is this?" Evara asked with a tone of disgust. "This my friend, is the place where lonely people find their fun or true love." Athena answered her with the same slightly disgusted tone. Didn't they realise they just insulted themselves. Beside, they too will work here.

"I can't believe we have to be this low for a mission." Evara tried to pulled her dress lower so that no one could see her panty. "Keep going. Oh yes. A little bit more." I was getting my phone ready to snap a picture but all three of them glared at me. "Oh come on. I was just having little fun. It's not everyday I'll get to see you in a short tight dress."

"Be careful, if you don't, this mission will be your last." Athena warned me. "Why didn't you put on the hostess costume?" My sister asked me. "I'm her bodyguard. There's no way I'll put myself in that kind of outfit. It will be awful." I sense all three of them feeling that this is not fair at all. "Don't give me that look. I'll be searching for the object because I'll be close to her."

Before Varvara could say anything, the doors into the Aphrodite Club opened, revealing two woman with annoyed face. "Are you the new hostess and bodyguard?" One of them asked. "Yes." Varvara said. "Please come in and please enjoy your time here." I was the first to walked in and I thank God for letting me go to where I am now. I know some of them were victims of human trafficking but this is literally sanctuary for me.

Naked girls everywhere, S&M gears and accessory, bondage place and there's even a couple of bound man on the walls who's having fun while being whipped. "We have a couple of host. They just arrive from Russia. They seems to have fun being our dog." Russia? Wait a minute. I walked closer and there's no doubt that it's him.

That's Pasha. My junior. These guys.. They all from Audra. "Let's go and meet the Madame." They lead us to a private quarters. On the way, I took the chance to look around and study every corners and part of the club. "This is the madame's room. Please enter. I'm sure she's done welcoming her other new hostess."

We watched them go. Varvara looked at each of us before pushing the door open. The first thing I heard was series of moaning and whipping. "Welcome my new hostess." A voice greeted us but we have no idea where it came from. The room was pitch black and there's no source of light at all.

The only thing I'm sure of is there's people having sex somewhere in the room. Evara grabbed my arm and hid herself behind me. She's scared but I'm not sure why. After we heard series of screams, the room was lit and I was at awe for there's four naked girls on the bed, gasping for air. To top the it all, they all blondes.

I heard someone chuckled. "They all passed the test. Very nice experience for me. Thank you, my new hostess." One of them got up to a sitting position and stared at Evara that's hiding behind me. My heart skipped a beat when she looked straight into my soul. "Tell me new hostess, what can you do with your body?" That question bring me back to reality.

"Our body?" Varvara asked.

"Yes. Like those girls from Hungary did, they slept with me. It's like their contract for working here. What can you offer me for letting you working for me." When I turned to the Madame, she was staring at Evara. Is it because she's a blonde, she's giving her the thorough observation.

Mama was right when she said she have the hots for blonde girls. "We maybe can't offer what they just gave you.." Athena walking towards her. "But we can assure you that we will make your customer happy with our body." She winked at Madame Elizabeth. She's a professional.

"But you just have to promise us that you'll provide us wit birth control pills." I noticed Varvara face palm herself. The Madame suddenly laughed. "This is a club for wealthy and lonely women. No men has ever step foot as a customer on my doors little Russian woman." Oh! That's why Varvara did that.