Chapter 13 - Planning A Plan

IRINA'S POV

"Please... no. Not that. I was just checking them out! I'm not going to be creepy and all." I tried to defend myself after Athena knew I'm checking the young nuns in the public bath. "Irina. We're helping them to be treated like human beings. And yet, you being creepy like those guy does. How am I suppose to react to that?" She's angry. That's for sure.

"Evara!"

Suddenly I felt somebody wrapped its arms around my stomach. From the smell that invaded my nostril, it's Evara alright. She pulled me up until I am are over her head. Oh no! This technic! SHES FUCKING ABOUT TO DO THE GERMAN SUPLEX ON ME! "Oh Irina... I hope you look at me like you did to those nuns."

She let go of me and she thrown me over her head and I literally landed on my lower part of my neck first. I didn't move for a little while because I think I lost the feeling on my limbs. Varvara kneel down and kept on poking my side. "Are you dead?" I grabbed her finger and  stopped her from poking me.

I am so embarrassed right now. I can't believe Evara manage to performed a German suplex on me! "You probably thinking of how embarrassing you are now and just want to cover yourself in a hole." My sister is having so much fun right now huh. "Just help me up." She helped me to sit up and I wondered where they both ran to.

"Ugh. I can't even look at sexy nun if those two keep on interfering with my fantasy." I complaint. "Oh please sis, you miss that blonde Russian woman in ..... she's probably in Paris now." I sighed. I do miss Natalya. She played along with my fantasy.

"Hey sis, don't you know what's happening around you right now? How jealous they are of you watching other girls. And they constantly competing against each other to have your attention."

Varvara probably referring to Evara and Athena. Please, even a blind person can see they both wanted my attention. But... will it make me a bad person if I only see them as friends? Yes they both hot, but.... "You look like someone who has her eyes on that blondie Russian." Varvara just said it for me.

"Is it possible you're having the hots for older woman?" Varvara need to shut up. "Correct me if I'm wrong. Is it Zinovia? Annushka? Or Natalya? Or maybe Alexei?" Isn't Alexei Athena's mother?! She's nuts. "Varvara... you need to shut up now." I warned her. She held both hands up and chuckled.

"You have a class correct?" I nodded and put the whistle around my neck  and leave her alone. I went straight to the gym and waited for my student. Slowly the student began to entered the gym and I noticed the boys from Gloriana in my class as well.

"Well well well. Miss Irina. As a PE teacher?" These big mouth bastard really bugs me. I ignored them and smiled forcefully. Just a matter of time before I blow their heads off with my gun. When the bell rang, I went to the teachers lounge and just hang out for a little bit before Evara joining me.

"I'm tired. Dying to be precise." She said when she slumped on the couch where I am. "I have to teach the boys from Gloriana. Tell me who's having the baddest day ever." Evara grabbed my chin and showed me the door. "She does." Varvara walked in with anger visible on her face.

To added more to her misery, she smell like a week old milk. "What happened to you?" I asked when she stood in front of me. "St. Claire High happened to me." Evara stopped her from sitting next to us with her feet. "Don't sit here! The couch will be dirty." Varvara look as if she's about to blow it.

"Then you want me to strip here?" She asked. Evara smirked. "That's an idea. But no. That would be bad." She chuckled and pointed at the window. "The pool can be a perfect choice though." Evara can be such savage when she needs to be one. We both watched as Varvara walked towards the pool.