Chapter 7 - Try Out

ATHENA'S POV

"SHUT UP!" I yelled over my siblings quarrel. My older brothers and sisters turned to me. "It's my decision to help her! You have no rights to stop me Gustow." He glared at me. "Since you known her, you've become more insolent day by day, Athena. Where does your manners gone to?!" He spat.

"She's right Gustow. It's her decision. She's 21 years old for God sake. She's an adult!" Zinovia back me up. "SHES STILL MY BABY SISTER! It's my job to worry about her decision because most of it endangering her own life!" Seriously, he still think I'm a little baby? "Oh Gustow, she's still our sister just she's aged and need to think about her own self for a change. She doesn't need us all the time." Natalya bantered.

I will thanked her later. She always have my back in everything. "Athena, you should sleep. Have some rest. We'll deal with Gustow. Beside, you have to be strong for the try out tomorrow." Annushka patted my back. Oh yea, I have that try out for The Game tomorrow. I need my strength for that.

Vanessa Christ, ex student of Volin will be the judge tomorrow. Her group won The Game for 6 years in row when she's still a student here. I was about to go when Gustow called for me. "Where do you think your going?" Zinovia stopped him from standing up. "A woman need their beauty sleep. Not like you boys. We have some things to discuss."

Zinovia asked me to walked away using her hand signal. "But.." Zinovia pushed him down and force him to sit while my other older sisters sat on his lap to let him stay put. I really should thank them later. When I walked passed an open door room, I can hear Yuri and Zackhey playing the game console.

They never care about who and what I'm doing. All they care about is I'm safe and that's it. Not like Gustow. He's a pain in butt. I can't even go out on a date without him tagging along. Im finally inside my room and sighed heavily. If it's not because of him, I'll be still dating the love of my life. Now she even dare to choked me to death.

She used to be so gently and compassionate. I missed that part of her. Now she's just a cold hearted woman that have the interest in the new girl who I, too have feelings for. I decided to lay on my bed and close my eyes. Maybe I just sleep it off, I can accept the fact that I should let Evara be happy for once.

"Athena. Wake up."

I heard a voice calling for me. But I want to sleep more.

"Athena! If your not going to wake up, you will be late!"

"Screw the day." I mumbled and just want to sleep again.

"Today is your try out now GET UP!" I shot my eyes open and looked at the time. I'm fucking late! "WHY DIDN'T YOU WOKE ME UP SOONER!" I blame my sister. "I did! You said screw me." Natalya chuckled. "Not that I hate the idea but that would make us incest." She winked. How can she be flirting right now!

I ran towards the bathroom and just do whatever I can with myself. When I ran out of the bathroom, Natalya was holding my blazer up. "Thank you." I thanked her. "For everything." She smiled. "It's okay. Just go now. Breakfast is ready." I smiled back and ran down the grand stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs I can see Zinovia holding a tray with orange juice and toast. It's like they knew I will be late today. "Your breakfast. Once you done, Annushka is waiting outside in the car. She will drive you to the arena." She informed me. I could only nodded and I nearly choked myself with the toast.

She gave me the glass of orange juice and waved her hands. "Good luck little sis." She yelled. Like she said, Annushka is waiting. Thank God she choose the convertible Avenrador. "JUST JUMP IN!" She yelled and shifted the car gear. We shot up full speed to the road towards the arena where the try out is held.