Chapter 16 - Audra Private Academy

IRINA'S POV

Angelica, one of Audra's academy's idol. Exceptional killer with breathtaking beauty. She could easily manipulated her target with her charms and buxom figure. Probably that's how I manage to be in her cycle when I received that Seraphim Blade title. She lured me into her world with her sweet talking mouth and figure.

Ugh. Why does she have to be here! Out of all the talented assassin in Audra, she have to be the leader! "I can't believe she call me a whore. I am clearly not." Natalya stomped her feet and I watched as her breast moved against each other. "Well... that dress show your curve perfectly. That's a give away ......." I stopped talking when she glared at me.

"Who is this Angelica to you?" She asked. Should I tell her? I mean it's old news now. But she seems determined to know about the person that called her a whore. "Well. She's my senior. 2 years older.... my... umm... ex girlfriend." Natalya gasped. "You dated that bitch?! What is wrong with you?! Jesus. She's a maniac! I mean tell me who else carrying a KSG-12 gun like she does."

That gun meant so much to her. She's also the person who taught me how to aimed a gun perfectly. The way she never failed to pull a triggered manage to get her the title of being the Devil's right hand. Every mission and every kill she was given end badly.

"Irina I'm talking to you." Natalya called out for me. "Oh. I'm sorry. What is it?" She sighed. "I was saying how long should we pretend to be lovers? Athena asking a lot of question about this and she said I should tell you about Anton." That reminds me. "Who's Anton?" She seems to be regretted it when she mention that name.

"There's no need to hide stuff from me. Just tell me. Who is he?" She sighed heavily. "My ex husband. We got a divorce after my miscarriage that he cause." Whoa. That's new information. I never knew she's the type of person to settling down. "Wait. Miscarriage? How?" I asked. She looked down. "He's abusive. He was one of my host and he really is handsome."

She leaned back to me. "Marrying me means my parents will provide him the wealth everyone can imagine off. Once he get his hands on his share, he wants more and more until he wants my share. Athena offered to kill him but I don't know. There's a bit of love still." Her voice cracked. Oh God, what have I done. I can't handle tears.

"The miscarriage was the last straw and my father hired the best lawyer for the job. I still remembered his words when I won the case. He said that he will never stop getting what's his. But, restraining order stop him. But I do still received a couple of threat letters. Since then, my father hired a lot of bodyguards to followed me for my travel and to stayed with me in Paris."

She wiped her tears and showed me her usual smile. "Enough about me. Now it's about you. Who is Irina Audra." She chuckled. I'm not sure  if she's ready to hear my side of story at all. But, she did just open up to me. "Before or after Angelica?" I asked. "Since you were born." I smiled. "Well.. nothing special happened really. Just boring tale of me."

"I'm all ears." She wrapped her arms around mine.

"Well, when I was born, I'm only 2 months old when mom decided to leave my father. She had enough but she did write to my when I can read. She told me about Mr Volin and Varvara a lot. When I have a mission in the States, I always made sure to see them. Always. I have two older siblings. A older sister and a brother. They both were instructors in Audra."

Here comes the hard part. "When my father, sent us to a mission that involved saving a very important politician son from a mobster. It was hard to infiltrate the lair but we manage. "Alina did mention that there's a lot booby trap all over the ground. Land mines and all. But I was too stupid to listen and cost their life saving me from my foolishness."