Chapter 31- Larion's Rage

THIRD PERSON POV

The earth were shaken by the power of a moving tanks. It's a wonder how they even move into the woods this far out. After they were briefed, most of the student felt like this war are hopeless because they're going to be up against Audra's most vicious killer. But they're just a mere student, they can't object Larion's decision.

"Are we really going to attack Irina's new home?" Asked a worried student. "Seems like it." They both sigh. "How can a father be so heartless?" They looked at each other and smile. "It's been an honour to be working beside a tremendous assassin." They shake hands. "Likewise, comrade."

Most of them accepted their faith they're in the moment they stepped inside their tanks. Some even consider this as a suicide mission but, they promise to do the best they could for their superior, that's what Audra's student were taught to do. Whatever the situation, Larion's order are absolute. Trying to disobey it are futile.

"10 minutes before arriving at our target sight." Larion nodded his head while looked at the distance ahead. He smile, shaking his head and started to laugh. He was happy for his plan still proceeding as plan. He has completely lost his grip on reality after his most trusted and love children's died. He blame everything on his youngest daughter for being weak.

He wanted to kill his own seed for his own wrong doing, he wanted to make sure his pain will not go to waste. He wants his own girl to feel what it likes to lost someone precious. "Get that Althea girl and his daughter. Bound her like they bound my Alina! When Irina came for them, it will be too late!"

Everyone looked at each other. They wanted nothing to do with this matter. Irina was their commando, they can't simply betrayed her like that. "What should we do about Angelica and the others?" Larion smiled. "We simply surpass the mess like we always do, kill them." Larion noticed how every single captain of his tanks having a worried expression on their faces.

He observed everything from his main base. "Commander, your orders is important. Order them!" Larion yelled at the commander's headphone. "You know what happen if you decided to betray me." The commander gasped a little and clenching her fist, controlling her anger. "Attack with everything you have! OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO CAPTURE ALTHEA AND HYNERA! PANZER VOR!"

Larion leaned back to his chair and laughed sinisterly. "It's your turn now, Varga."

Varga smirked and commanded his troops to attack the other side of the academy with full force. "Adara, are you ready?" He asked a woman who's looking down to her feet since they start moving. "Are you ready to bring hellfire to this forsaken academy? Are you ready to avenged your beloved death? Are you ready to kill the person who responsible for killing Karena?"

The woman he referred to as Adara looked up with tears and rage in her eyes. Varga was satisfy with her respond. "Good, kill anyone that's in your path to your goal. Don't stop before you get your main target, her!" Varga shoved Irina's picture on Adara's face. "She killed your beloved with no mercy. She took away your happiness and capture your sister and niece in the process!"

"Althea ..... no ....."

"You don't have to worry about her. Your comrade will save her. I promise you that." Adara stood up from her seat and waited for the truck to stop moving. With only wearing a bullet proof vest, she's ready to end everyone life. Varga was happy he manage to tainted Adara's mind with false proof and reason.

"Kill .... revenge .... Irina ....." she said while grabbing her weapons and wear them as if she's wearing a sling bag. "Kill .... kill .... blood ...." she looked at her hands and turned her gaze forward. "KILL IRINA!" She yelled as the truck stopped and barged outside towards the academy's front entrance.