Chapter 18 - Briefing (2)

EVARA'S POV

I heard Irina scoffed when she walked in the Dean's office. Probably because the 7 Demon Girls standing behind her mother rather than her side. "What is it Irina?" She asked the obviously not satisfied woman. "They should be doing my bidding rather than yours." She mumbled. "What is that Irina? I can't hear you? Speak up please."

"It's nothing Mrs Volin." Irina finally said. "Alright then. Your next mission will be against Audra Private Academy and Vörös Military Academy." My heart stopped. No... it can't be. That name.. the memories retrieving from my last mission. That woman's evil aura sent sudden chill onto my body. "You okay Evara?" The Dean reached out to me.

I gave her a small forced smile and nodded.

"From the rumours I heard from my fellow comrade, the person who lead Vörös is none other than Althea." I felt my knees weakened. "I see Evara remembered her." I looked up to Mrs Volin and slowly nodded. I slowly went to one of the chairs and sat down. I can't believe I'll be facing her... again!

"Whoa whoa.. who is this chick? And the most crucial question of all, is she hot?" Irina asked but suddenly a large law book flying towards her forehead and it made her kneel down while rubbing her head. "Thank you Angelica." Mrs Volin thanked the blonde Russian woman. "Varvara, Athena, care to explain who is Althea to this perverted queen." They both nodded.

"Althea is one of the most wanted criminal in the world. Her head were on wager before the Vörös chairman, Mr Varadi, took her in and persuade her to be one of his deadliest human weapon." Varvara nodding her head to Athena. "Few months back, Evara was chosen by the Empire to track down Althea, and finish her off." Athena turned to me.

"But she failed and it nearly cost her own life. Her prefer method to kill is a flame thrower or a poison injection knife. And to answer your question Irina, yes, she's one of those beautiful assassin like us." I shake her head when Irina's eyes as if it's sparkling. "Who's our target?" Irina asked. Oh yea, the target. That's the most important one. Who do we have to kill before Althea does?

"Your target, Madame Elizabeth. One of many human trafficking tycoon." Elizabeth? I heard of her before. But where? Where did I heard it. "You mean Elizabeth White?" Irina asked again. Mrs Volin nodded. "You all will be working for her as a hostess in her main club. Our resources said she have the hots for blondie." They all turned to me.

"It's your job to plan a safe strategy for your comrade. Like last time, your final battle will be televised to the whole school. Zoya and Faina will be way watching from afar. They will only be on the scene when you can't handle the situation like you suppose to." I notice Irina's staring were eerie towards me.

"You have no idea how many ideas I have in my mind for using your body and soul for this mission." She seriously freaking me out. Once again Angelica hit the back of her head using one of the many heavy law books. "Thats exactly what serial rapist said to its victim! Don't be creepy you creep." Angelica clearing her throat. "Mama. The other news." Mrs Volin reached for something on her table.

"Before you fly to your mission venue, there's a family wanted to meet all four of you. The Larove family, your sponsor." That gained Athena's attention. "Please tell me that we will be going to their monstrous mansion." Mrs Volin laughed. "Yes. You all will. Including me, and my bodyguard."

"Who's your bodyguard?" Irina asked.

Mrs Volin looked around the room. "I have 7 of them right in front of you." She giggled. "Mama, why are they wanted to see us?" Varvara asked. "Well, they just want to meet you all. That's all. I hope." She hoped?! Somehow I think this trip will be the death of us. "Back to our main topic. Madame Elizabeth. Why the sudden kill?" Irina asked.