Chapter 1 - Irina

IRINA'S POV

"You are no child of mine!"

I abruptly woken up by my father's loud voice in my dreams. I looked around the moving car and sighed heavily. "We're not there yet?" The female driver looked back to me using the reared view mirror. "No Miss. 10 more minutes." I sighed again and looked out of the windows.

My name is Irina Audra, the daughter of Larion Audra, the chairman of the world's leading secret association for assassins. I was raised in a very dark situation where I'm constantly looking up to death. After the death of my older brother and sisters because of my own foolishness, my father chased me out and disowned me as his daughter.

I am now just Irina. I sighed when I saw the vast building of the place I call home. It's a complete change from my old environment but, my mom are the only person who I can count on. "Madam Dasha will be very please miss. She's always been telling us the staff about you and your other siblings. And of course, my condolences for their passing."

"Staff? Is that mean your an assassin as well" she shake her head. "No ma'am. I'm just one of the people who created the weapons used by the student." It gained my attention. "You made guns?" She nodded. "Blades, axe, bows, you named it. I am also a part time driver." She smiled and entered the huge gated community.

"So this is Volin? It's enormous. Larger than Audra." The driver smiled. "It's the only higher education institution that have every course known to man. Only the best for our young ladies." I wondered. "Do you have demonology?" The driver nodded. "But the student who took that class are awfully anti social but exceptional student."

When the car stopped in front of the entrance, I saw a glimpse of my mother who walked towards the car. "Irina?" She questioned. I smiled. But something weird just happened. My mother actually hugged me. I never been hugged before after they both died. The only person who did was my late sister, Alina.

"Oh Irina.. how I miss you. I didn't get to see you at the funeral. I was wondering where you might have been." I returned the hugged. "I was in solitary confinement throughout the funeral. I was forbidden to see my sister and brother for the last time."

"Oh no Irina. Did he did something to you? Your father I mean." I didn't respond to that. "I take that as a yes." Mom pulled away from the hugged and looked into my orbs. "Come on. Let's go in. I'll introduce you to the Dean." I followed her inside and was bewildered by the enormous hallways.

"You own this?" Mom nodded. "It's my husbands but I get my fair share as well. "I'm sorry Noah and Varvara can't make it. They both busy with the first day of school session." I stopped behind her. "He's the Dean?" Mom shake her head. "He's the chairperson like I am. We own this Academy. The principal is behind this door."

Mom turned the knob and walked inside. I followed her closely. "Paris?" Mom called out. Seriously? The dean's first name is Paris? What's her last name. Hilton? I giggled at my own joke. "Dasha? She's here already?" When the Dean walked out from the back door, I was in trance.

This beautiful woman in my new Dean?!

"Irina, meet Dean Volin. Your aunt." Mom winked at me. That's her way of telling me she's off limit. "Irina." I offered my hand. "Paris Volin. The Dean." She smiled and took my hand in hers. "Have a sit. We'll discus about your needs and future plan so we can arrange everything."

"My what?" I asked. "What she meant was what is your dream? I mean this is a higher study academy. You must have other interest than assassination." Now that she mentioned it... I have no future plan. I could only have one job and that's being an assassin. "I have none." I'm being honest.