.{50}.

+++++

+++++

Hmm...

Zelda rolled around restlessly in the comfy... green bedsheets? 

"Oh right...Link ehehe..."

She looked over to look the cute, dirty-blonde, boy breathing soundly as he slept.

EEEEE he's so cute!!! How did I get so lucky?!

She nuzzled up to him and held him tightly, the warmth of his body making the cold go away.

"Hmm..."

"Aw no, I woke you up didn't I?" she mumbled.

Link looked at her and turned beet red as he looked up at the ceiling, embarrassed. Zelda looked puzzled. She climbed on top of him and straddled him innocently. Link had surpassed beet red and got even more anxious as he looked at Zelda.

"Hey! Why do you keep looking away?"

He looked away from her again, refusing to look at her dead on. Zelda finally looked down at herself, just realizing she was sitting on top of him stark naked.

"Gah! I'm sorry! I--"

I forgot for a second that we... did it...., she thought to herself, ...but  wait, we saw each other last night....

"So?" she finished her thought.

Link looked confused.

"We saw each other last night..."

"Y-Yeah but..."

"You're embarrassed!" she teased. 

"Tch! No I'm not!" Link pouted.

"Yes you are!" 

"Ah shut up..."

"Thanks for being gentle and everything... I was really happy you were my first..."

"...."

"I probably wasn't that great huh? I'm sure you've done it with lots of girls..."

"No."

"???"

"I'm glad my first was with you too..."

AHHHHHHH I WAS HIS FIRST! I LOVE YOU LINK SO MUCH! 

Zelda's face lit up as she heard him say those words.

"Well you seemed to know what you were doing sooooo....."

Link scratched the back of his neck, still blushing. Zelda then wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. She stared at him for a moment then kissed him briefly.

"Love you."

"You...too..."

After a good breakfast, a shower, and hanging into new clothes...

"So what else should we do while we're here Link?"

Link thought for a moment then sighed when he couldn't think of anything. It wasn't an action-packed town after all.

"Hm...oh! Maybe if you don't mind walking, I could show you my home since you were kind enough to show me yours!"

Link nodded eagerly. The two of them decided to walk to Castle Town, chatting as they made their way there. They finally reached a bridge that led to the castle, Zelda's home. Link stood there in awe as he admired the grand establishment. 

"C'mon slow-poke keep up!" Zelda called out as she walked ahead of him.

They both crossed the bridge and walked up the stairs to the castle, where Zelda knocked on the giant wooden door with a large door knocker. The door opened slowly and a figure welcomed them inside.

"Hey kid! And...Link."

"Auntie! You're here!"

Zelda and Impa embraced each other warmly as Impa smirked at Link.

"How was the gala besides Cia?" Impa asked.

"Fun! But I wished it lasted longer."

"Well both of you come on in, you wanna hang out in the doorway all day or something?"

Link and Zelda walked into the castle as Link continued to take it all in. It was very open, spacious, and...white. Expensive paintings and decorations were spread throughout the halls. Nothing compared to his simple tree home.

"What do you think?" Zelda asked him.

Link nodded and she smiled back at him. He looked away from her a little awkwardly which Zelda of course picked up on.

"Please don't get discouraged! I loved staying at your house last night. I actually really liked it and I'd like to go back there and to Beedle's, if that's okay with you..."

Link perked up and smiled back at her in confirmation.

"YOU STAYED WITH HIM LAST NIGHT?! AT HIS HOUSE?! A BOY'S HOUSE?! WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?! DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU? I'LL BEAT HIM TO A PULP IF--"

"Auntie it's fine! Please don't worry!" Zelda pleaded

I probably shouldn't have said that while Auntie was here... Zelda thought to herself.

Impa turned away from the two of them suspiciously. Aside from that, Zelda noticed that her aunt seemed bothered, like she was keeping something hidden.

"Auntie you okay? You seem a little off."

"...."

"Um please don't be worried about me staying with Link," Zelda continued, "He's honestly a good person and he treats me well--"

"I can't believe you're 18, Zel. Time really flies huh?"

"Yeah I know, I can't even believe it myself," Zelda answered, picking up on the fact that Impa changed the subject.

"You're gonna be queen soon."

"Where are you going with this Impa?"

"Hyrule needs a queen Zel...and that queen needs a king alongside her."

Zelda looked surprised. She looked over to Link who seemed confused.

"Auntie um, Link and I need time to talk about this, I haven't told him about--"

"--That's why..." Impa interrupted.

Impa opened a door to reveal a tall, handsome, young man that stepped into the room.

"You'll be marrying him within a month."

A/N: BUT WAIT! I can't end there right? That means...YES there's a sequel! It's called Game Fixer. I don't know how often I'll update just bc of all my work, but I'll try and update twice a week. The SSB characters WILL RETURN!! 

Thanks for all the love and support, it truly means the world to me! I hope you stick around for the second book! ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed it, please comment and suggest things, and I'll see you....in the next BOOK! XD LY ALL <333