.{23}.

"Auntie, what are you doing here? You never called!"

"Yeah well it is my house, Zel,"  she chuckled. Zelda smiled feebly.

"Did something happen, kid?" Impa said comfortingly, noticing Zelda's saddened expression, "Just tell me who did it and I'll kick their ass in 30 secs, feel free to time me."

"Yea it's something that shouldn't be bothering me... yet it is," Zelda explained.

Impa sat on the white leather couch and sprawled out in a very relaxed position, her feet on the table and her hands resting behind her head.

"So tell me what happened, I'm all ears."

"It's complicated..."

"I like complicated."

"Um...well see...there's these two guys--"

"Zelda..." Impa growled.

"Ah wait! One of them is Hylian."

"...and the other?"

"A Hom."

"Go on..."

"The two of them don't really get along with each other. Well I should say Link doesn't really get along with--"

"Link? Meaning the 'hero of time'?" Impa said growing curious.

"The hero of time?" Zelda asked puzzled.

"You remember how I told you three beings possessed each of the three triforces? Link is one of them. He's wields the power of the triforce of courage." Impa informed.

Zelda was taken aback.

"Wha...he never told me..."

"He's looking out for you. Probably didn't want you to get involved with anything dangerous."

Zelda still remained in shock.

"So, continue...what about Link has you worried?"

"Well he thinks Shulk, the Hom, is suspicious, which I still don't understand why. Shulk is a very kind person who wouldn't hurt a fly and Link is making all these unnecessary assumptions. Claiming that he's trying to steal my triforce...I think he just doesn't like him 'cause I spend time with him often..."

"Alright don't kill me, but Link may be right, Zel. He has the triforce of courage after all. My gut tells me he sensed Shulk's intentions the first time he et him."

Now that Auntie mentions it, Link wanted to get away from Shulk the first time he met him after school that one day...

"But I can't see Shulk being that manipulative. It doesn't seem within his nature."

"Looks can be deceiving, kid. I'd trust Link if I were you."

"You really think Shulk would try and do something that awful...?"