.{25}.

"Lucina, hold your breath!" Robin shouted as they dove under it. Pit was having trouble dealing with the wave as well, but was soon rescued by Pat, hovering over him. She picked him up and carried him to shore.

"Thanks Pat!"

"I couldn't have my one and only favorite servant get swept under by a giant wave."

"I'm your favorite?"

"Oh don't flatter yourself, Pit."

"Caeda, come here!" Marth yelled over to her. She swam to him and crossed her arms around his neck. They were both now bracing for impact. Samus and Ike on the other hand, who'd just got in the water, were doing the same. The wave crashed over them, however, the four of them were still holding onto each other. They washed up moments later on the sand, unconscious for a few minutes. Ike opened his eyes slowly. Samus was on top of him, her head laying on his chest. His vision was till a little foggy, but he could see that she was alright. She was hugging him very close and tight to him.

"Ike whatever you do, don't move."

Confused at what she was saying, he sat up a bit. She squealed and buried herself in his chest. 

"I said don't move!"

"S--sorry!" he said still confused.

"Here's a towel Sam," Pat handed to her. Samus wrapped it around herself and sat up from Ike. She then stood up completely, her whole face turned red. I

"Sorry about your top Sam. It'll be lost at sea forever," Pat said.

"This is why I wanted to wear my sweats."

Ike's drop dropped in disbelief. He then quickly readjusted himself, trying to act natural. 

On the other hand...

Caeda happened to be under Marth when they washed up. Marth still hadn't woken up yet...

Oh my Chrom! He's on top of me! He's so close, not that I mind, but I need to get up...!

As she squirmed underneath him, his eyes soon fluttered open and he looked down at Caeda, blinked a couple of times, weakly chuckled, then sat up quickly and embarrassedly.

"Ah sorry Caeda..."

"It's fine really!"

"You sure?"

"Yes positive!"

"I think it's time to eat! What do you guys say?" Pit exclaimed.

"Yeah I'm starved," Ike said patting his stomach.

"I'll  set up the food!"

"I'll help you, Pit," Pat offered along with Caeda and Marth's assistance. 

Meanwhile...

"Lucina, are you okay?" Robin panted as they finally reached shore.

"I'm fine... Just took me by surprise. Thank you."

"I'm sorry our swim lesson got cut short."

"I did much more than I thought I could, thanks to you," she smiled. Robin blushed.

"It wasn't me, like I said, you just need to keep doing it often. Try doing the same exercises  I taught you at least twice a day every week..."

By the coconut trees...

"Sam?"

"Ike? Is that you?"

"Yea where'd you go?"

"Behind this tree, don't come back!"

"My bad..."

"Can you just hand me my clothes over there on that beach chair?"

"Yeah one sec..." 

He grabbed her clothes that were draped over the chair, walked back to the tree, and handed her the clothes from behind him, not looking.

"Here, I'm turned the other way."

"Thanks."

Ike felt her dainty hands brush over his rough ones and he straightened himself up. He leaned against the tree she was changing behind, still not looking, and began to talk to her.

"Sorry about your top..."

"It's not a big deal. No worries."

"Well you'd still have a top if it weren't for me."

"It was the wave! Neither of us saw that coming."

"...."

"You did cover me on the shore when we washed up, so I should be apologizing and thanking you. That must've been awkward for you."

"You're fine. It was no problem."

"Oh I'm sure  you had no problem with that," she joked.

"That's not what I meant..."

She then came out from behind the tree dressed in a pull-over sweatshirt and some shorts. 

"Let's go eat okay?" she said. 

"Sounds good."

Back at the cook-out...

"Alright guys, food's ready!"

"Yes! Looks great!"

Everyone gathered around and sat down on some towels they laid out on the sand and started stuffing themselves with food. They laughed and ate and drank until they were full and satisfied. Once they all had enough, everyone parted in separate directions, waving each other off as they left the beach.

A/N: Was that a good side plot filler kinda thing? Sorry It kinda got a little "riskay" if you know what I mean, I just thought it would be funny to see Ike and Robin's reactions if those kinds of things happened. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, please comment and suggest things, and I'll see you in the next part XD