.{44}.

A/N: Hey guys! (here's some music for immersion!) Just started school so I'm sorry for not updating! I'm gonna be getting a lot of work this year, and I have my sport practice until later after school. I'm basically updating at a later time than I normally do but that's it for now, and so let's continue...

 I'm basically updating at a later time than I normally do but that's it for now, and so let's continue

The students of Brawl Academy had finally all arrived at the gala setting. It was a grand and regal location with high ceilings, marble columns, crystal chandeliers, etc. Smooth jazz and ballroom music echoed throughout the vacinity amongst all of the chattering guests. After taking in the setting, Zelda and the rest of the gang found each other and regrouped.

"Wow! It's incredible!" Caeda said in awe.

"The school really outdid themselves this year," Samus remarked. Everyone gawked at the gigantic, champagne-colored ballroom. 

"Guys, you all look amazing!"

"Says you Zel!" Pat exclaimed, eyeing Link, insinuating that he should compliment her.

"We should check out the food and drinks too!"

"Pit do you just constantly think only about food?"

"Pretty much," he said with a cheeky grin, "I'm a growing boy."

"Pit youre graduating high school."

"So?! The average person does not stop growing until 25. By then, I'll probably taller than you Pat!"

"Sure ok," Pat replied smiling at his childish behavior.

Meanwhile...

"Girls you go ahead

"Girls you go ahead. Shulk and I will be there in a sec."

"You sure Peach?" Daisy asked worriedly. Rosalina eyed Peach too, just as confused as Daisy.

"Yeah we're fine! Wardrobe issue. Not a big deal."

The two girls shrugged it off and walked towards their table, leaving Peach with Shulk.

"Aw don't look so down Shulk! You're going to see your beloved sooner than you think."

"You're just cruel Peach."