.{14}.

A/N: ANOTHER LONG ONE! Also, I apologize for not updating as regularly as I do. Lots of fam coming over and I have to socialize lol. Loving all the reads, comments, and votes guys, it means a lot! Every notification I get makes me so happy and I'm glad people actually enjoy my writing! I've been super bored lately so feel free to message me about stuff! Sorry for not double updating but with that being said, let's continue...

 Loving all the reads, comments, and votes guys, it means a lot! Every notification I get makes me so happy and I'm glad people actually enjoy my writing! I've been super bored lately so feel free to message me about stuff! Sorry for not double up...

"So? Did you ask her?" Peach asked impatiently.

"I did," Shulk replied reluctantly.

"Perfect. All you have to do, is to find the right time to take it."

"How do I do that again?" 

"Well by courtesy of moi, I made sure Link won't be around her as much during that night. If you can keep them apart, you will be able to get a hold of her triforce. When they're close to each other, you won't have a chance."

"And then you'll give her back to me?" Shulk asked worriedly. Peach eyed him carefully.

"Of course, that was our deal, right?"

++++++++++++++

"Hey Zel! I'm having a last-minute party at my place tonight. Can you make it?" Pat asked cheerfully.

"Maybe? I'm pretty awkward to have around hehe..."

"Trick question! You are coming and there's no exceptions," Pat said confidently. Zelda, figuring she would get nowhere if she tried to reason with her, just smiled.

"Yeah okay, guess I'm going then!"

"Pat, who else is coming by the way, besides the four of us?" Samus asked lazily.

"Oh just a couple of people like Caeda, Lucas, Dark Pit, Viridi, IKE..."

"STOP IT!"

Pat merely laughed.

"Right well then I'll see you all tonight then," Lucina added.

At Pat's house...

"You guys look so cute! Come on in, I'm almost finished setting up."

All three of the girls walked  into Pat's house.

"SAMMIE NO! Why are you wearing sweats?!"

"Well I'm comfortable in these, so I'm staying in them...AND WHO YA CALLIN' SAMMIE?"

"I'll help you finish setting up, Pat. Zelda, maybe you can help Samus with her wardrobe situation," Lucina remarked. Samus was fuming.

"There's nothing wrong with being comfortable for a party!"

"I'll help you Sam! Pat, mind if we go up to your room so we can figure this out?" Zelda asked.

"Of course!-- Luc I think I used too much rejuvenation potion and the vegetables are going crazy!" Pat said preoccupied at the moment.