.{32}.

(I know it says it in the description but language warning lol)

Three days till the big game...

"Hey Zel, you changing now for practice?" Samus asked walking alongside her with Lucina.

"Yeah, you and Lucina coming?"

"Yup. Let's go." 

"...Well wherever you're going, I hope you're going far away from me at least," Peach commented as she passed by the girls, "I can't get too close to clunky 'she-man' weirdos named Samus."

"At least my name isn't Peach and I don't act like total bitch."

"Watch it Mega Man."

"I will shove that shitty parasol of yours up your--"

Lucina held a hand out to stop Samus, which she accomplished. Lucina looked at Peach, as if she was making her ill.

"Make yourself scarce while you can. We don't want any trouble from you or your goons."

 Lucina brushed past Peach and into the locker room. Samus smirked following Lucina, while Zelda trailed behind her. Once they were in the locker room, the girls started changing. Samus  turned to Lucina.

"Wow Luc, that was pretty cool of you. I'm surprised you didn't punch her in the face."

"That sounds like something you would do Samus," Lucina responded, "Honestly, I can't stand people like her. It irritates me to no end. She's always looking for a fight."

"It's Peach, she has nothing better to do... Oh crap! I forgot a t-shirt..."

"Here! I brought an extra," Zelda chimed in holding out a plain, gray, t-shirt.

"Ah thanks Zel. You rock," she said pulling the shirt over her head. Once they all laced up their cleats and put on their shin guards, the three girls walked out of the locker room, out of the school, and onto the field. They were a few minutes late, running over to meet the other players on the field.

"Sorry we're late. It was all Zelda. She forgot a shirt, so I had to give her mine," Samus joked.

"Hey you meanie! Tell 'em what really happened," Zelda said playfully throwing a tantrum and hammering down her fists onto Samus' shoulder.

"Now that we're all here," Samus began, "We should run some drills to see where everyone is. We'll go over some P.K.'s and basic juke moves, then we'll scrimmage. Sound good?" 

Everyone nodded.

"Sam, you sound like you know what you're doing. Why don't you be captain?" Zelda commented. 

"Wait whu-"

"Yeah I can see it!"

"I vote for Samus!"

Soon, the whole team chimed in, voting Samus as their captain.

"Okay looks like everyone voted for you, so Samus is our new captain!"

"Wow, geez, thanks guys..." she said kinda bashfully.

"Where do we start, Cap'n?" Ike asked.

"We partner up and get across from each other. Start passing with your right and receive the ball with your left..."

They went on so forth, passing, heading, lacing, and one-touching the ball back and forth to each other. Then they moved on to basic tricks, penalty kicks, etc. Samus, who was practicing with them, signaled for the team to get some water.