.{16}.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you are still enjoying the story so far! And I would like to say THANK YOU for 200 reads! AHH YAY! This definitely makes me feel like you guys are still wanting to read the story. Don't worry! It's not gonna end for a while, but stay tuned! And with that let's continue...

Link looked up to see the blue diamond slowly fade away, revealing the figure inside who conjured it. Long, hazelnut-colored hair, pale skin, purple coat...

Zelda...?

It was her, looking at him worriedly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the stranger dash away from them, blending into the night. Zelda turned around a second too late. He had already vanished. She figured as long as he was gone, his identity and purpose could be uncovered later. Right now, her focus was on Link and his injuries. She shrugged him over her shoulder, attempting to give him support.

"Hey don't worry okay?! Come with me inside-"

Though her words were kind and Link needed her help, he shrugged her off.

"What are you doing? I'm trying to help!" she half-yelled.

Link shook his head and tried to push her away from him.

"Link you need help!"

"STOP," he managed to say angrily.

Before he knew it his eyes were closing and he felt his body fall to the ground. Everything went black, unable to identify his surroundings. His whole body felt heavy, he couldn't move at all. He then suddenly sensed his weight being lifted off the ground and heard a door open. He then felt his body being rested upon a soft cushion, covered by a warm flannel blanket. He then lost awareness of all his senses and surroundings, and fell into a deep sleep. 

Later that night...

I'm alive...I think... I can open my eyes now... Link thought.

He slowly opened his eyes still laying down, adjusting his vision. When he could finally see clearly, he looked around to see where he was. The room was dimly lit, making it easier for him to see. He was resting on top of a familiar, white, leather couch.

Zelda, right...I should talk to her...

He attempted to force his body upright, but to no avail. He felt a surge of pain in his lower abdomen and his upper right shoulder.

"Ack!" he groaned in pain. He then began to recall the moments right before he was injured by the masked stranger. 

I'll have to keep a look out for that guy...

He looked at his injuries to see that the wounds had been closed and healed. A medical kit, a plate of cookies, a glass of milk, and a note were on the coffee table next to him. Through the pain, he grunted and made himself sit up straight, reach over, and pick up the note. Link read to himself:

Don't worry you're all patched up, take it easy though. You were pretty banged up, so just rest as much as you can, loud snoring by the way. I'm in the basement if you need anything. Feel better.

~Zel \(^///^)/

He halfheartedly smiled at the fact that Zelda fixed him up while he was resting. He took one of the cookies from the plate and dunked it in the glass of milk. He sighed at the taste of cookie (basically "foodgasmed"). He stood up all the way, still in pain from his wounds, and trudged towards the entrance of the basement. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he saw her in front of the TV screen playing a video game. She didn't seem to sense his presence. He quietly crept up to her, and once he was right behind, he forcefully put his hands on her shoulders, trying to surprise her.

She screamed in horror, making Link laugh. She dropped her game controller and wrapped her arms around Link, who was caught off guard.

"Don't scare me like that again, okay?" she whimpered, "I was so worried. I wasn't sure if I could help you. Your wounds were so deep and I so afraid."

She continued burry herself into his bare chest. Link looked down at her and put a hand on her back, rubbing it calmly. She looked up at him, her eyes still sad.

"I'm so happy you're okay Link."

Link pulled away from her and gestured that he should probably go soon.

"You're leaving?"

Link nodded reluctantly but with a smile.

"At least play one round with me," Zelda pleaded waving a second controller in front of him.

There was a long pause. Link sighed and took the controller from her and sat down on the floor in front of the TV. Zelda joined him shortly after.

A/N: Sorry I'm the worst writer in the world for not updating as normally as I do! I was just about to finish this last night, but then I got sidetracked... and fell asleep...sorry... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, please comment and suggest things and I'll see you in the next part XD