.{24}.

A/N: This part will be more about the "on the side" relationships between the other smash characters, so stay tuned if you want to read about that! It also might be two parts...heeee! It's gonna be long just to warn you, but when aren't my chapters LONG AHAHA! Thanks again for all the support, and with that let's continue...

heeee! It's gonna be long just to warn you, but when aren't my chapters LONG AHAHA! Thanks again for all the support, and with that let's continue

Time-skip to mid April...

"Lucina, I hardly find this to be a fun idea."

"Oh Robin, I think everyone could use a little breather before exams. Try and enjoy yourself a little."

"She's right you know, the beach does sound relaxing..."

"Sammie you just want t try out your new toy."

"It's not a toy, Pat. It's the Galactic Canon Blaster 400C. And I KNOW you did not just call me 'Sammie' again right?!"

"Holy Chrom, Sam. Can I try it out later?"

"I don't know Ike, do you think you're able to handle it?"

"Sam, I'm 6"1 and 187 lbs... I think I got it," he joked.

"You're talking to a girl who's 5"9 without her suit, so I was just checking," she teased.

"Are you really 5"9?"

"Unfortunately. But yea you can totally test it out later."

"Yesss!"

"There will be food right?"

"Yes Pit, there will definitely be food."

"Well let's go to the beach then! Sooner we get there the sooner the food will be in my stomach."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Samuuuus, you're not wearing that to the beach are you?" Pat asked pointing to Samus' sweatpants and hoodie.

"Why not? You don't always have to wear a bathing suit when you're going to the beach."

"Yeah but one: it's going to be in the 90s today. Two: you have a hot ass body. Three: Ik--" 

"I know what three is...I got it thanks. *Sigh* Whatever...but I'm wearing my sweats over  my suit..."

"Yeeee!"

A few minutes later...

"I'm ready," Samus announced.

"K let's go, we have to pick Caeda up."

"What about Zel?"

"She said she couldn't make it, too bad..." Lucina sulked.

"Aw!! And I wanted to see her in her little bathing suit! Not in a weird way..."

"You make everything sound 'in a weird way' Pat."

At the beach...

"Wow! It's so nice here!" Caeda exclaimed.