.{12}.

A/N: Whoops can't fall asleep at the moment and it's 12:52 am and I have 13% battery left. Oh well, what else is new with my life? Gonna add what accessories, shoes, and hairstyles later. Thanks for supporting me and continuing to read my work. I was amazed with the number of reads, votes, and comments I saw when I got back from camp. Thank you sm! Hope your day is going well, and with that let's continue...

 Thank you sm! Hope your day is going well, and with that let's continue

The weekend was over and school was in session once again. The students' day had just ended and Link was walking through the hallway, searching for his friends. As he strolled by, he received several glances from girls who seemed to be admiring him (I mean I think Link;s hot so I could totally see why). Link looked ahead and saw Marth waving him over. He walked a little faster and smiled at him.

"Haven't seen you in a while, Link. How's life?"

Link just shrugged. He motioned for Marth to follow him and then pointed towards the school's exit.

"Ah I wish I could hang out, but Daisy is making me shop for a suit today."

Link raised an eyebrow.

"For next Friday."

Link's expression still remained the same.

"Have you not seen the flyers?"

Link shook his head. Marth grabbed a paper from the bulletin board and handed it to Link. Link examined it. It read:

Brawl Academy Hosts the Annual Winter Semi-Formal

Friday December 24 

8pm-11pm

Formal attire

We hope you can spend the evening with us!

Link looked up at Marth blankly. 

"Think you can come?"

Link looked back at the flyer.

"The correct answer would be 'yes Marth! You're my best pal! I'd do anything for you! Even dress up in a stupid outfit for 3 hours and then forget about this night years later!" Marth teased.

Link laughed at his friend's dorky-ness. Marth then looked at the ground sadly. Link put his hand on his shoulder and Marth looked at him. 

"I don't know man. Daisy is just not the same, you know?" he sighed.

Link nodded reassuringly.

"Thanks. I better get going. Don't want to miss trying on 50,000 suits that will go perfectly with her dress," Marth rolled his eyes annoyed. Link halfheartedly smiled back as he watched Marth leave. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around.

"So I heard you and Marth talking about the semi-formal. We're still going right?" Peach asked.

Link smiled reluctantly, hoping she wouldn't detect his hesitation. She however didn't and just smiled widely.