.{49}.

A/N: WARNING!!!! Okay this chapter gets SAUCY and LOOOOOONG if ya catch my drift so f you don't want to read, it's not crucial. But if you like READING THAT LEMONY STUFF THEN ENJOY EHEHEH!! But I really hope you do like it, love you guys! Thanks again XD

 But if you like READING THAT LEMONY STUFF THEN ENJOY EHEHEH!! But I really hope you do like it, love you guys! Thanks again XD

Around noon that day, Zelda was tidying up the house when she heard her doorbell ring.  She scurried to the front door and unlocked it. 

To her surprise, it was Link, standing at her doorstep smiling with one hand behind his head.

"Hey I didn't know you were coming by! What's up?" Zelda asked.

He pointed behind him to his parked car outside on the curb. Zelda had never seen his car before, since he always used his skateboard. Link looked like he wanted to say something.

"What's with the car?" she chuckled lightly.

"...I figured, you know that we're going to be away from each other for a while we could--"

"Wow you are actually talking wayyy more than you usually do! What happened overnight?"

"Sorry..."

"No! I miss hearing your voice! Finish what you were saying."

Link pulled out a brochure with a map out of his pant pocket, showing it to Zelda.

"What's this?" she asked.

"We could go on a weekend road trip...if you want..." he said quietly.

Silence.

"..."

"Link really? You expect me to enjoy myself after what happened yesterday?"

Link sulked.

"Oh my gosh never look that sad again, I'm totally kidding! YES of course I'll go with you! I just need to pack my stuff. When are we leaving?"

"Now...?"

"SORRY WHAT."

She started to playfully attack him, hammering down on his back while ranting.

"You gotta give me some time in advance to pack, you know?! Do you know how much stuff I have to bring for an entire weekend?"

Link rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Moments later, Zelda came down with a suitcase that was well...unnecessarily big. Link tried to hold back his laughter. Everything was loaded on the back of Link's car and as soon as they were all set, he started up the car and drove away from the house. They had now reached the interstate highway and it was now mid/late afternoon.

"I'm excited for this trip, Link...!"

He nodded happily in response.

"Hey I forgot to ask, but where are we actually...going?"