.{30}.

A/N: Hey guys wassup? I'm in the middle of preseason now...it sux. It's a load of assitry (comment who said that). Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was so pooped after soccer (preseason), so that means long chapter, sorry x2.  But with that being said, let's continue...

"That was a good shot back on the field Luc

"That was a good shot back on the field Luc."

"Thanks Samus, you've been practicing a lot too I see."

"Luc you're too humble! You beat Sam by a long shot."

"Shut it Pat! I wasn't even trying my best."

"Mhm..." 

"I'm glad I got to see both of you play. You're both really good," Zelda said, "On another note, I hope Caeda got home safely."

"She went home with Marth right?" Samus asked, "I'm sure he took care of her."

"Heehee...!"

"Pat why are you making weird noises?"

"Because they just need to get together already!"

"You say that about everyone."

"She's not wrong," Lucina added.

While the three girls squabbled,  Zelda's eyes wandered to a poster she saw on the school bulletin board.

"What's this? An annual spring soccer game this Friday against... The Twilight Institute of Sorcery?"

"Oh this again? This thing is so dumb. We kill those guys every year," Samus said sounding bored, "Although I've heard they got some new people."

"Sports aren't their strong suit Zel. They're very...strange students..."

"That's one way you can say 'the offspring of the most notorious villans of all time'" Lucina said sarcastically.

"Oh, I see..." Zelda speculated.

"Hey we should form a new team, since it's our last year and all," Samus suggested, "Might as well be undefeated for four years.

"Wow Sammie, you're really enthusiastic!"

"Say it one more time Pat or I'll END you."

"Maybe we could even convince more girls to participate this year since it's our senior year?" Lucina proposed.

"Right! We need to form a team of eleven," Zelda said grabbing a pen and an empty sheet of paper off of the bulletin board. 

"Are we all in?"

"Luc and I are. Pat?"

"Um... I don't really do soccer....or sports...sorry...!."

"PAAAAAAT"

"I'm sorry! I'll help you look for other players though!"

"It's fine, who else can we ask?"

The girls thought for a moment.

"Hey guys! Whatcha up to?"

Pit, Ike, Robin, and Shulk stood around the girls.

"You guys forming a team for the game?"

"Yeah, you guys interested?" Zelda asked hopefully. The guys turned to look at each other and confirmed their decision.

"Sign us all up," Shulk said determinedly. Zelda scribbled away on the paper. 

"AHH I'm so excited!" Pit exclaimed.

"Cool thanks guys! Why don't we have a few practices before the big game just to see where everyone is and what we need to work on. Sound good?"

"Excellent idea Zelda. That should help us strategize and give us a better chance of winning," Robin agreed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, you tatical genius," Ike joked, dragging Robin by his collar over his shoulder.

"We'll see you at practice then," Shulk called out as he and his friends walked away.

"Okay we need four more for a full team. If we have time, we should search for a few other players for subs."

"Good thinking. We will need breaks during a game when the sun's going to be out," Lucina commented, "However, I'm afraid I'll have to leave you three to search for more players."

"Why's that?" Samus asked suspiciously.

"My father's in town and I told him I'd spend the day with him."

"Aw okay, bye Luc! Tell your dad we say hi!"

She nodded and dashed out the door.

"Oh my heavenly light, I wish I was going to see my beautiful of a dad, Chrom--"

"Pat, you're obsessed. You even call him by his first name," Samus said in disgust.

"Zip it Sammie. It's not fair that Luc's dad is that attractive."

Samus growled.

"Um we should still search for some players..."

"Right sorry Zel, I actually know two people who'd love to join the team," Pat said.

Outside on the school grounds...

"HNgh! Betcha can't handle all of these, plumber."

Purple arrows were being shot one after another rapidly. Fire shot back at the arrows from a fluffy, white, glove. The then three girls arrived at the scene of the battle.

"You two stop it now!" Pat yelled, pointing her charged scepter at them. The two guys ceased their back and forth "battle" as they saw Pat approach them with her instrument.

"Pitoo, Mario... interested in playing for real?"