.{43}.

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks again for the 1000th time for supporting and keeping up with my first piece of literature! It's seriously the biggest deal to me even though it might not seem like a lot! I'm thinking the story wraps up around 50 parts T_T. I just feel like it's getting too long and I don't want it to be too tedious for people to read. P.S. Pat's hair color is a little weird in the pic below, I just wanted her hair up and this was the closest. I hope you stay tuned as this story comes to a close, and changes, so with that let's continue...

 I hope you stay tuned as this story comes to a close, and changes, so with that let's continue

At Pat's House...

"AHH Viridi! You look so pretty!"

"Not too bad yourself, Pat."

"Aren't you excited for the gala?"

"You people have way too many social gatherings. I mean do you even--"

"-what I meant was are you excited to see Pitoo?!" Pat squealed. Viridi tried to hide her true feelings by crossing her arms and looking away from her.

"Why would I be excited about seeing him?!"

"Ooo you're all nervous and flustered!"

"W-What gives you that idea?"

Pat just smirked and continued to taunt Viridi.

"You're completely wrong Pat!"

The doorbell rang.

"EEE! THEY'RE HERE! You ready?" Pat teased, shimmy-ing her shoulders. Viridi just rolled her eyes. Pat opened the door to reveal the bickering angel boys in black and white suits.

"Pittoo! Let me in first!"

"Just shut it will ya?"

"Are you two ever not fighting?" Viridi said from behind the door. Dark Pit was in shock when he saw how pretty she looked.

"..."

"H-Hey now, you don't have to look at me like that Pittoo..."

"Compliment your WOMAN!" Pit encouraged trying to sound smooth (prob hanging around Roy too much).

"Don't say it like that!" Pittoo snapped, "You look...uh...nice V," he said, trying to keep his cool. Viridi turned a little rosy.

"Pat you look great too!"

"Why thank you Pit."

"But you always do," Pit said innocently without realizing the affect of his words. Pat turned almost as red as Viridi.

"You're a sweetheart Pit. Now let's get going!"

"Our chariot awaits us!" Pit exclaimed opening the door to reveal an actual chariot.

"Whoa you nimrods weren't kidding huh?"