.{31}.

A/N: Okay I wrote another part for this story and it's not showing up when I read it on Wattpad GRR! So here it is now... I will update again tonight!

 I will update again tonight!

"Lady Palutena..."

"AW Pittoo! I haven't seen you in so long, I forgot how cute you are!"

She flew over to him and squeezed him in a tight hug.

"AH let go of me! And don't call me that!"

"At least I'm not the only one who hates the nicknames," Samus commented. Zelda giggled.

"Mario! Good to see you too," Pat greeted warmly, "We're here to recruit people for the soccer game against TIS. I thought you'd both be interested."

"Mario's a in!"

"I'm in too. We'll crush 'em as always," Dark Pit said determinedly.

"Thanks a lot! Zelda's holding practice tomorrow after school, so don't forget."

The girls walked away from them, Zelda adding two more names to her list.

"Great! Only a few more people--"

Zelda stopped when she heard someone's humming.

"The Krusty Krab Pizza, is the pizza-- Oh! Hi again ladies!"

"Pit, are you going home now?" Pat asked concerned.

"Yup! Don't worry. I'm totally capable of getting back home--"

He was interrupted by a bush rustling next to him. Pit stood in his fighting stance with his blades out, armed. A cute little rabbit hopped out and scurried away. Pit stared confused and embarrassed.

"Huh?"

Pat giggled.

"What's so funny? It could've been something dangerous!"

She continued laughing.

"Stop laughing!" he pouted. Pat stopped and patted him on the head.

"Okay sure Pit," she smiled, "I think I'm about to go home too, I'll walk with you."

Pit looked up at her hopefully and nodded.

"You guys shouldn't stay out too late either, k? Good luck with finding more players!" Pat said with a wink. Samus and Zelda nodded as they watched the angel boy and the goddess walk away from them. The two girls continued on their quest to find more players. As they walked. they suddenly stopped when they heard laughter in the distance.

"Let's check it out! It could be some people we could recruit," Zelda said eagerly.

"Cool."

They walked past some shrubs to where they heard laughter and found:

"Sonic! Fox!"

"Hey what's up?" Sonic greeted.

"Would either of you wanna join the soccer team for the big game on Friday? We're all gonna practice as a team everyday after school this week."

Sonic and Fox exchanged glances with each other.

"Sounds fun! Right?" Sonic said elbowing Fox who nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys. See you then," Samus said as she and Zelda turned away from them to walk in the other direction. While they were walking, Samus's watch beeped and lit up. She looked down at it.

"Oh crap! I'm late for work. Can you take it from here Zel?"

"Go ahead! I got it."

"Thanks. Good luck," she yelled as she dashed away, leaving Zelda by herself. She sighed then continued her search. As she was walking she heard another noise.

"Link! Can you take another one? I want the trees in the background."

"Can you at least try and be a little romantic Marth? Couples feed each other all the time."

Ah of course.. Zelda thought to herself. 

She peered around the trunk of a wide oak tree and got glimpse of Link, Peach, Marth, and Daisy hanging out together outside on a meadow. Link was taking pictures of Peach and Marth, did as he was told (but in a Marth way) and grabbed some food and smothered it in Daisy's mouth.

"Marth! Really?"

"You asked me to do that, right?"

Link sputtered in laughter. Daisy humphed.

"Peach let's go okay? I'm done with men for today."

"Fine. Call me, k?" she said to Link, who nodded. The girls walked away together. Link and Marth were now alone. Marth flopped on his back and Link did the same.

"Is it just me, or did they used to be totally different? I don't know if I can keep this up..." Marth sighed. Link sighed as well.

"H--Hey guys..." Zelda said shyly.

"Zelda hey! What're you doing here?" Marth asked happily.

"Oh I'm uh recruiting for the soccer game on Friday. I heard you guys while I was walking by and I thought I'd ask you guys if you'd be interested?"

"I'm in for sure, it's senior year after all. What do you think bud?" Marth asked turning to Link.

"..."

"Aw c'mon Link, you love soccer! We'll for sure beat them if you're on the team," he encouraged.

Another pause.

"Alright," Link finally spoke.

"Yes! I knew you'd do it. Good to hear you talking more."

"Great, thanks guys, really! We're going to have a team practice everyday after school this week before the game. Hope to see you there!"

"Thanks Zelda, we'll see you around!"