.{7}.

A/N: I just wanted to give a huge thanks to GlamAngel3766 and Blue_Midnight_Moon for being so supportive of this story, you guys are truly amazing! Just to let you guys know, this isn't going to be that cliche love story you guys expected

A/N: I just wanted to give a huge thanks to GlamAngel3766 and Blue_Midnight_Moon for being so supportive of this story, you guys are truly amazing! Just to let you guys know, this isn't going to be that cliche love story you guys expected. Although it seems like it now, I'm going to change up some things...hehehe (but don't worry Zelink will prevail). This part might be long, but stay tuned! Anyways, without saying anymore, let's continue...

The sun shone brightly through Zelda's window and on her face,  waking her up. Squinting, she looked around her room to see that everyone else was still asleep. Lucina laid across her window seat, sleeping soundly, Samus was spread out all over the floor, making it difficult for Zelda to find a spot to jump down onto, and Pat was murmuring in her sleep on the bed next to Zelda. She finally managed to quietly hop off her bed and make her way towards her bathroom to get ready for school. When she came out, everyone was up.

"Zel your bed is so comfortable!" Pat squealed.

"Not so loud, Pat," Samus groaned.

"I've been meaning to ask you Zelda, but what's that glowing on your hand?" Lucina questioned.

"Oh so you noticed that ehehe...I've had it my whole life. It's just a little keepsake of home. But my aunt told me that 'my true power will unfold when the time approaches.' Not sure when that is..."

"That's so cryptic! Why cover it up? It's pretty cool to us," Pat asked confused.

"My aunt told me a lot of people will try and take advantage and steal it, especially since I haven't unlocked it yet."

"Well we got your back Zel, don't worry," Samus added.

"Thanks for being so cool about this guys."

"We'd love to hear more about it later, but we should be getting ready to go to school soon." Lucina asked concerned.

"I can get some breakfast ready for you guys in a sec. Come downstairs!" Zelda said. She ran downstairs still in the middle of putting on her socks. She then quickly made a batch of chocolate-chip pancakes, breakfast ham, and poured them all glasses of juice. 

"MMM! So good Zel!"

"Yeah these are flippin amazing."

"Bad pun. Great food," Lucina snapped at Samus.

"You guys really like it?"

They all nodded since their mouths were full.

"Oh Chrom, we're gonna be late. We'd better go," Lucina said while she was still chewing.

"Um how are we gonna get there in time...none of us have a car," Samus complained.

"All ready!" Pat yelled from outside. Everyone ran outside to see four clouds hovering above the pavement.

"Wow Pat. Did you use that technique on Hades-- OW!" 

Pat hit Samus on the head with her scepter.

"If you prefer walking, I'll poof' your cloud away," Pat said smugly.

Samus growled and reluctantly stepped up onto the cloud. With a wave of her scepter, the clouds flew higher into the sky and then zoomed quickly to the school. They could see the whole neighborhood from their height. Everything was so minuscule compared to them.

"Such a good view!" Zelda said joyfully. Lucina nodded in agreement. Pat smiled back at all of them. When they finally reached the school, Pat waved her staff again to open the school doors. The four of them flew into the school and through the hallway.

"I thought we were getting off outside the school?" Samus called out from behind.

"And I thought we should at least arrive in style if we're gonna just make it." 

She directed the clouds into a classroom. Everyone was admiring them. Pat waved her staff for the last time and the clouds disappeared, dropping them gently on the ground. 

"Lady Palutena! Can I try one of those cloud things after school today?" 

"Emergency transportation decision, Pit. I don't use it very often."

Pit crossed his arms, stuck out his bottom lip, and pouted. 

"Fine. But only if you stop calling me Lady Palutena. Pat's fine, really," she sighed. She then reassuringly smiled at him, which made Pit's cheeks a little red.

"Okieeee Pat."

A group of guys walked in the classroom all talking to each other. Link, Ike, Marth, and another guy Zelda hadn't seen before. He had white hair and dark brown eyes. He was about the same height as Ike, maybe a little shorter. He sat down next to Lucina, who kept looking down at her hands. Lucina looked over at Zelda, who raised an eyebrow, smirking. Lucina shook her head with a grin then continued to play with her hands, occasionally glancing at the boy. Ike was talking to Samus, who was fascinated with his most recent adventure, Pit was entertaining himself with Pat, and Marth was showing two guys with shaggy, red and blonde hair his new shield. Zelda turned back around in her seat, only to be faced with...

"Hey Link."

He looked surprised when she said his name.

"I told you I'd find out what your name is. How were the rest of the cookies?" she chuckled. Link shamefully looked at the ground then a guilty smile stretched across his face.  

"What cookies?" a voice asked. 

Peach.

"Hi Peach...!" Zelda waved awkwardly. Peach ignored her and started talking directly to Link.

"So you weren't going to work? You hung out with her instead?"

Link was about to talk when Zelda interrupted him.

"He just came to apologize for running over my garden with his skateboard. I invited him in and gave him some cookies before he left for work. So you see he wasn't--"

"Aw Link! You went to apologize for something small like that, how sweet! But at least tell me next time if you're gonna make a detour, okay? Makes me a little crazy..."

"Oh yeah sometimes," Samus muttered from the back, causing everyone to laugh. 

After hearing what she said, Link nodded. Peach gave him a kiss on the cheek while eyeing Zelda. Zelda turned around to face the front of the classroom and looked to see who else was sitting around her. Her eyes landed on another blonde-haired boy who was looking right at her. He was one of the guys admiring Marth's shield. He let out a friendly smile and Zelda blushed, her whole face gone red. He laughed at the sight of her red face. Was that boy really looking at her the whole time? She didn't really mind because...well...he was kinda cute. Link peered over her shoulder and eyed the blonde guy across the room, trying to see what was going on.

After class let out, Lucina, Samus, Pat, and Zelda walked down the hallway together to their next class. As they were all walking, the girls noticed that Lucina wasn't with them anymore.

"Wait where's Luc?" 

A/N: Where did she go? (where'd she come from cotton eyed joe, sorry). I'm leaving for camp Saturday and wont be back for two weeks, so my last update before I leave will be Friday ;(. I'll try and leave it off at a cliff hanger...because I'm evil hehehe. But not so evil as giving you guys a double update...WHAT?? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, please comment and suggest things, and I'll see you with the next part! XD