44. Worth the Wait

As the elevator reaches your floor and the doors slide open, you step out into the hallway and turn back to wave goodbye. Yoongi waves back and the doors close again. You enter your place and quickly freshen up before finally laying down with your phone to text Jin.

Y: Jinnie Minnie Mineyy Mo~

J: you spelled "mine" wrong, my Venus.

Y: Cheesy as always, I see

Y: Cheesy as always, I see. Okay, I just got home. Tell me what's the plan for lunch!

J: You just have to freshen up, get ready and call me when you're done so I can come get you.

Y: At least tell me where we're going so I can dress accordingly.

J: You're beautiful in anything and everything, cutie.

Y: (⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄) Can you not just tell me the dress code at least!!

J: I'd say dressy casual if I had to define it. But really, feel free to wear whatever you're comfortable in.

Y: Okay thanks, that's all I needed. I'll text you when I'm done! See you soon( ˶ˆᵕˆ˵ )

J: I'll be waiting <(˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶)>

You catch yourself giggling and stop. Your eyes widen and you shake your head at yourself as you realise you're acting like a schoolgirl. You put some music on and push yourself to start getting ready. You put together an outfit that feels "dressy casual" enough to you and then put your accessories on.

You send the outfit picture to Bee.

B- idk if you can hear it but I whistled. Girlll marry me already

You laugh. She's the best, you have absolutely no doubts about your outfit anymore.

Y- I'll see you at the courthouse with the marriage papers babygirl!

B- I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings!!

Y- okay Ms. Taylor, I must go now. I gotta call Jin.