32. Nicknames

He laughs the loudest at his own joke, and his laugh being funnier than the joke makes all of you laugh with him.

You shake your head as you're giggling.

"No but seriously, I don't need a nickname"

"No one needs one, we want to give it to you regardless" says Hobi. "Let's tell her the ideas, y'all" he adds.

"Well I call her muffin" Jimin starts.

"Wait I thought you called her baby" Jin points out.

"I call her baby muffin, shh" he says, he doesn't stop looking at you, his eyes hold mischief, only a ghost of a smile plays at his lips. It makes you smile and blush. You shake your head and look away.

Taehyung finally speaks up, seemingly done with his timeout

Taehyung finally speaks up, seemingly done with his timeout. "May I call you Sriracha? You are very spicy."

He sounds so innocent with that request it makes you smile, but you scrunch your nose regardless. "No you may not!"

"Always saying no to me, my vicious viper."

You roll your eyes and sigh. "I'm just going to ignore him!" You turn to face Hobi more.

"let's hear what you got, Sunshine!"

He smiles, god bless that smile.

"Since you call me Sunshine, it's only fair that I call you something just as beautiful. Just as celestial. Hmm, how about Stardust?"

Your eyes go big as he says the word. You were expecting it to be a fun little game. You were expecting to be called like shortie or something. This man pulled out a word so beautiful you want to get it tattooed. He keeps eye contact all throughout this thought process. As if he knows how good he is at this and he's waiting for you to approve. You find yourself nodding. "yes. Yes!"

He smiles again, it's not one of his sunshine smiles. It's calmer, more subtle, more personal. Like it's just for you.

You catch yourself and blink and look away

You catch yourself and blink and look away. Jin seems to notice and his voice pulls you out of your trance.

"Y/n?"