24. Jammies & Muggles

"Come let's decide what movie we're watching while eating" he holds out his hand in offer.

You put your hand in his and take him to the drawing room. "oooh I've got a couple options let's check them out! What do you want to do?"

"As long as I get to be with you, anything is fine!" he says looking at you.

"You're such smooth talker, I swear!" you swat his arm playfully and both of you laugh. You go switch on your TV, turn around and notice him sitting on the couch, trying to roll his sleeves up but he still looks a little out of sorts.

"Would you like to change out of your office clothes, Chim?" you offer.

He looks up at you, smiling. "Did you just read my mind or am I that easy to read?" he says as he nods.

"I'm your best friend, I see it on your face. Now you could either go up and grab something of Jin's orrr you can have one of my oversized t-shirts."

"If Jin knows you're here he's coming back with me. He already yelled at me for, he said and I quote 'hogging you'. They should be grateful I'm sharing my best friend at all!" he says very matter-of-factly.

You laugh. "My shirts then? Come let's pick one for you." He excitedly gets up and follows you, through the hallway then into the bedroom. You open the closet door for him, looking through your oversized t-shirts.

"They're mostly like merch t-shirts so pick your favourite, anything you want."

He looks through them for a quick minute then pulls a dark green one out. "Can I borrow this one?"

You smile as you realise which one he picked.

"Slytherin?"

"Always" he says with a smile. You smile back and say yes to him borrowing the t-shirt. You hand it to him and close the closet.

"Okay you can change in here, I'll be outside just call out my name if you need something."

"You can stay and watch I don't mind" he says in a low voice, still donning an innocent smile.

"Say what now?" you blurt out almost immediately. His innocent exterior cracks when he laughs.

"That's one reaction I did not anticipate."

"Well I didn't expect you to be hitting on me." You laugh along.

"Oh come on baby you know that's a lie. I always hit on you." He replies almost too quickly.

The way he smiles when he looks at you is enough to set your brain on fire. He's good, very good at eye contact and you're, let's just say you're not. Not when it comes to hawt men.

"Well it's different when you do it online." You try to appear unbothered.

"I suppose so. It has to be more intense when I do it in your bedroom, right?"

"Hey don't say it like that we came in here for clothes!"

"But I did get an excuse to be in here."

"You don't need an excuse" you mumble under your breath.

He smirks, "there you go, you're learning now."

Your face starts to heat up. "I didn't say that, you didn't hear that. Go change I'll be outside" you say and walk out of your room, closing the door behind you.

He comes out of your room in about 2 mins wearing your t-shirt. If you didn't know what "the boyfriend look" is, now you do.

Wow. He's delicious. GORGEOUS. I mean GORGEOUS. You shake your head to rearrange your thoughts.

He smiles and sits next to you on the couch.

"You need to borrow some PJs?" you say, suspecting his work pants can't be all that comfy.

"Damn you wanna get me out of my pants already?" he jokes.

You breath in so sharp you have a coughing fit. Recovering quickly, you reply, "You're definitely going to kill me today."

He smiles and sticks his tongue out.

And you're definitely not thinking about how his lips taste

And you're definitely not thinking about how his lips taste. Nope. Absolutely not.

You tear your eyes away from him. Looking at the TV.

"Since you're already dressed for it, how about a Harry Potter marathon?" you propose.

"Hmmm, I love that. We might not be able to finish it in one sitting but I wanna do it with you." It makes you smile when he says it. You nod. He continues.

"But are we really going to do it while you're dressed like a muggle?"

You squint your eyes and look at him, the person currently wearing your Slytherin shirt.

"I'm really counting on you to have another of these" he adds, a little quieter. You giggle, then nod.

"Fine, I'll go change and you take the food to the front. Oh also that couch expands. We're gonna need that for a marathon."

You go into your room and find your Slytherin crop top, pairing them with your matching green shorts. You open the door and see Jimin standing there, he looks at you with a puppy face.

"Okay so maybe I do need the pajamas you offered" he says.

"Damn, trying to get into my pants already?" you retort. His eyes go big before he realises and laughs.

"I see what you did there, now you're learning."

You walk back in and find the biggest pair of PJs you can. "Oh I know enough it's the execution in front of cute guys that's the issue"

You hand it to him and walk back out to the drawing room. You see he's pulled out the couch to a bed like structure and the snacks are all within hands reach, so you set the AC to a comfortable temperature, grab two blankets and take the corner seat. He walks out fully wearing your clothes now and take the seat next to you.

"So you think I'm cute?""Of course, I've always told you that!" you reply honestly, smiling

"Of course, I've always told you that!" you reply honestly, smiling.

His smile shifts, changing into a smirk. Uh oh.

"Really? I think you're lying"

"And why do you think so."

"Oh just that I have witnesses reporting the exact words you use to describe me to be 'mind numbingly gorgeous'" he says, looking directly at you.

Shit.