14. Photoshoot

"I need to sit down" Hobi says.

"Me too, fuck" Jimin adds as they both sit down.

You watch as Jin and Yoongi give each other a knowing smirk. You smile as your plan was successful, a little bigger as the effect was more than you'd imagined but that's only more fun. Jin gives you an impressed look and you giggle.

You then reach out for Jimin's hand and take his ring and pinky finger and hold them in your hand, and you say loud enough for him to hear,

"come back it's cold"

and see Jimin immediately get up to come back and hug you again. Yoongi holds him back mid way,

"We need to eat first. If he latches onto you again he won't leave for hours. Let's have dinner please."

You nod, "I do be hungryyy. Okay chim we wait for food let's go eat first".

You stand up and start walking to the dining hall, still holding Jimin by his fingers and he walks with you. You go to sit at the chair next to Jin at the head of the table but Yoongi slips in there, patting the seat next to him for you, you smile at Yoongi and look at Jin, he pouts for a quick second but smiles as you both make eye contact.

You smile back and sit down and Jimin grabs the seat next to yours. Hobi sits across from you like at lunch.

"Y'all can fight for seats next to her, I sit here so I can look at her."

Jimin looks at you use your right hand to drink water and grabs your left.

"You can be as smooth as a baby's butt however much you want but look who gets to hold her hand haha suck ittt hyung"

Yoongi reaches over behind you and smacks Jimin in the head,

"Language."

He pouts, "Sooorrryy".

You smile to yourself. Jin starts eating and all of you follow, mesmerized by the taste every time, and you notice everyone appreciates the food very audibly despite Jin cooking almost all the time for them. Jimin struggles to eat using his left hand because his right is holding your hand still, your cheeks hurt from how much you've been smiling. Without raising anyone's suspicion you slowly move your chair a little closer to him so your legs are now touching. Taking a hint from that and seemingly satisfied with some form of constant touch, he finally starts using his right hand to eat.

This little circle of adorable friends that you've found, within a week of moving. Your home away from home is already here, and there's only more people to add. You find yourself wondering what the rest of them are like, while also hoping all of them like you enough to keep hanging out with you like this. You've always been pretty introverted so you've never had these many friends, at the same time. And exactly like that, talking and laughing with these 4 amazing adorable boys, you finish up your food and your heart is as full as your stomach.

One thing you've noticed is the boys are very good with dividing chores. Since Jin did the cooking, Hobi takes up the cleaning. You insist for him to let you help but he insists harder that you must not.

"Come on now let me help please, I feel like a bum just sitting on my ass"

"I can't let you, y/n, you're a guest."

"I thought we were friends!!!! Ouch." You pretend to wipe a tear.

He was occupied with the finishing up so he didn't realise that you were acting. He immediately takes off his gloves, washes his hands and rushes over to your side of the counter. He gets really close holding you by the shoulder,

"Baby did I make you cry oh no I'm so sorry".

You look up at him, almost mirroring his concern. "No, no Hoseok I'm fine!"

"Oh my God she's using my outside name I fucked up" he says out loud now holding your face.

You giggle and hold his hands that are holding your face, smiling big as you nuzzle lightly. "No my sunshine I was literally just joking, please don't be so worried I'm not upset, I'm not actually crying!" you reassure him as your thumb rubs the back of his palm.

You both turn around when you hear the sound of a phone camera going off, only to see Yoongi there taking a picture of the both of you.

He gets flustered and almost fumbles his phone. "Fucking phone volume" he mumbles and puts his phone in his back pocket.

"Well, sorry about that" he says awkwardly looking at both of you. Hobi smiles and shakes his head. You smile and signal at Yoongi to come over to you.

He hesitantly walks towards you,

"Are you gonna hit me? This feels like a trap."

That makes you laugh "Why do you think that! When have I ever hit you sir!"

"Okay fair" he mumbles.

"I wanna see the picture" you look directly into his eyes.

"Huh?" is all that he gets out of him.

"The picture you took of us, I wanna see it"

"Why?"

"Cz I liked the one you took earlier of me and Jin so I wanna see this one too!"

"You aren't mad at me for taking your pictures?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I just realised that I never asked your permission to photograph you"

"Ah yes, that you should've done. But we're friends, so I don't mind" you lean in closer and whisper the next part "as long as it's not scandalous."

You see the tip of his ears turning red as he tries to act natural while also looking away. You don't move away, instead you whisper some more.

"Or maybe I should get you to do some boudoir, lol onlyfans is big money I hear."

At this point his eyes are almost twice as big, his mouth is open as he's trying to form words but failing, his face is flushed and he's just so taken aback.

Hobi is every intrigued so he asks Yoongi what you just said, and he tells him by whispering into his ear. You're just standing there with your arms crossed as you smile deviously.

Hobi looks at you then at Yoongi then back at you, he opens his mouth and closes it back again

Hobi looks at you then at Yoongi then back at you, he opens his mouth and closes it back again. Then he gathers his thoughts and points at you, "no."