30. Seats, Couches, Beanbags

Oh

Oh no.

You opened the door, and there stood Mr. Kim Taehyung.

It takes him a second to understand but quickly, he realises what just happened, and dons that signature mischievous grin on his face.

"Fancy seeing you here, beautiful, or should I say cute neighbour?" Taehyung said, leaning casually against the doorframe.

You look up and say, "If this is a nightmare, I'd like to wake up now please"

He giggles, "or maybe it's a super pleasant daydream!"

You roll your eyes, sighing you just turn and start walking inside. "Jiiiinnnn I'll take that drink now please"

Taehyung feigned offense, placing a hand dramatically over his heart as he follows, closing the door behind him. "Ouch! You wound me with your words, Y/n." He enters and everyone greets him.

You scoffed, walking in to the drawing room with a pout

You scoffed, walking in to the drawing room with a pout. Jimin gets up and takes you by the hand.

"What's wrong, Cherry?"

You wrap your hands around his arm, mumbling loud enough for them to hear.

"He's my classmate."

Jimin rubs your head slowly. "You've met V before I see."

"Wait the sculpture guy?" Jin chimes in. You nod, almost like you're complaining.

"I'm sensing some hostility so I'd like to remind you that you were all my friends first before you started simping, thank you." Taehyung intervenes, taking up the seat that you were sitting in.

You sigh and Jimin notices, smiling at how you are acting, he offers you his seat.

You question why he's smiling, but he answers before you ask it out loud, he whispers close to you. "Your pouty face is adorable."

You smile as you shake your head at Jimin

You smile as you shake your head at Jimin. "Yeah no it's okay you sit there. I'll take the floor no issue!"

"Actually, hold that thought" Yoongi says, as he quickly gets up and goes into his room.