35. Artificial Sweetener

"Ahem, seems like I'm interrupting something." You sigh in relief as you hear a voice from the door and you both turn to see who it is.

Oh for Christ's sake!

Taehyung's POV:

I walked in to get another drink when I see her. Her. She's gorgeous. She's on the counter, talking to Jimin while he makes her a drink. Everytime she smiles I can hear my heart beat faster, her giggle sends a jolt of happiness down my body. It's my New favourite sound. Oh, the drink is done. Hm, it looks nice. Jimin is getting a little too close to her. Well it's fine, they're best friends. Right? It's okay it's just friendly. No, wait, don't get closer. Oh come on now you do not need to share a straw. Shit shit shit don't say it Taehyung don't you say it! If I admit to myself I'm jealous right now, there's no coming back from this. It won't be a joke anymore. Wait he's going to touch her- Oh fuck no Jimin you don't!

 Wait he's going to touch her- Oh fuck no Jimin you don't!

*I clear my throat*

End of Taehyung's POV

"You're such an asshole, V!" Jimin says, smiling and shaking his head. You release a breath you didn't realise you were holding. You can feel your face get hot.

"What? I just came for a beer. Not my fault y'all are making out in public!"

Yeah your face is definitely red now if it wasn't already.

"We were literally only tasting the drink here!! Nothing more than that!" you protest, a little louder than necessary.

Jimin leans in closer, whispering just to your ear, "nothing more, baby?" before he leans back away and says "yep, just the drink

Jimin leans in closer, whispering just to your ear, "nothing more, baby?" before he leans back away and says "yep, just the drink. You wanna taste, tae?"

Taehyung walks over, you're still holding the glass.

"Here, give it to me." Taehyung holds his hand out. So entitled.

"Tsk. I'm not giving it unless you ask nicely!" you say, wanting him to ask politely.

"Fine then, keep it to yourself!" he says with his smirk, moving closer, holding the glass with your hands also inside his grasp and takes a sip. FROM YOUR STRAW.