40. Resumed

"Oh by the way Bee, we all gave her nicknames!!"

"Tell. Me. Everything." Bee emphasises her interest by clapping after every word. She's cute like that.

Before you can protest you're fed the last bite, it's slightly bigger so you can't talk at all.

"Oh I'll tell you, with meanings."
Taehyung smirks at Bee.

"GIMME" Bee says right before the bell rings indicating the start of the class hour. They both groan and you giggle.

Saved by the bell. Literally.

But of course after this class Bee is going to pick up right where they left it. You finish chewing and drink your juice right before the teacher enters. Then it's quiet, just studying for a bit.

That's when you hear whispers coming from the table next to you. Taehyung.

"Y/n...y/n...y/n...y/n"

You whisper shout back at him so the teacher doesn't hear

"What?"

He grins at you. It's so cute you can't help but smile back instinctively. He waves at you.

"Hiiii"

 You smile and shake your head, sighing softly to yourself

You smile and shake your head, sighing softly to yourself. Then you nod to acknowledge his greeting. Before you can say anything else you feel your phone buzz in your backpack. You discreetly pull it out to check. It's a text from Jinnie👩🏻‍🍳

J: Have you eaten yet?

You smile at him being sweet. But you remember you said you were gonna be mad about it for a bit.

Y: Yes dad. :/

J: C'mon my Venus, don't be angry at me for taking care of you.

You can almost hear it in his voice and that makes you smile. You remind yourself that you're in class and put your poker face back on.

Y: Fiiiiine. Maybe.

J: There. Feeling better after food, are we?

Y: Perhaps. ( 。 •̀ ᵕ •́ 。)

J: You're adorable, you know.

Y: Now where did that come from?

J: That new emoji may have promoted that.

Y: Hehe Bee taught me. They're called Kaomoji!

J: See? Adorable.

Y: Factually Incorrect, but thank you.

J: Tsk, so stubborn. What are your plans for lunch, Venus?

Y: I literally just ate, I haven't thought about food after that yet!

J: Have lunch with me? I know you said you've never celebrated Christmas so it's not a big deal, but it's Christmas Eve and I wanna spend it with you!

Y: I feel bad making you cook for me all the time thooo!! (っ◞‸◟ c)

J: How about I take you out then?

Y: Haha like a date? Just kidding. Where did you wanna go? I have to check my account.

J: You're quite literally a student, I'm not letting you pay.

Y: Yeah no I'll feel guilty making you pay for me. Can't do that.

J: I pay for lunch, you pay for dessert. Deal?

Y: That's in no way equal!!!

J: Gladly for us, we aren't mathematicians. Just say yes, y/n!

Y: Of course it's yes. But you should know I'm pouting at you. ٩(๑'^'๑)۶

J: And you should know you're adorable when you pout. Now, back to class miss. I shall see you when you get home.

Y: So formal!

J: Let me fix that. Byeee Y/N („• ֊ •„)੭

Y: OH MY GOD YOU DID THE THING!

J: Adorable.

 Byeee Y/N („• ֊ •„)੭Y: OH MY GOD YOU DID THE THING!J: Adorable