36. Departure

"Butterfly if you drink any more and your cheeks get any redder and your pout gets any cuter, I will have a heart attack. Positively. For sure." He says, smiling.

You don't answer, you can't, you smile and nod. "Last drink then." And with two more sips, you finish the drink.

Jimin gets a work call and then announces he has to leave early. He says his goodbyes and then he smiles at you, holding his arms out.

You walk up to him and into his arms

You walk up to him and into his arms. He wraps his arms around you in a tight hug. He places a little kiss on your head then he whispers.

"Don't tell them I said this but you're my favourite!"

You nod and giggle. Then he slowly lets go. "Should I come drop you off till your car?"

 "Should I come drop you off till your car?"

"No baby, you stay here. My cab is already waiting downstairs. I'll miss you." He says while rubbing your cheek with his thumb. "Goodbye, my angel" he says so softly it's almost a whisper, you nuzzle into his palm and whisper back. "Call me when you get home?" He nods and pulls away, as he leaves you keep looking at the door. He waves goodbye before finally disappearing from sight. You go back to your seat and to the conversation.

The party starts to die down and you see everyone's starting to get ready to sleep. No one wants to say it because you all are liking the time you spend together but it's late, and the next day is a working day. You decide to slowly start gathering all the things and help Jin clean up a little bit before heading out. It's only polite.

Taehyung and Jungkook decide they're gonna head home and Hobi is going to crash here for tonight. You take the empty dishes to the kitchen and put them in the sink, when you hear your name being called out.

"Y/n?"

You don't seen to recognise the voice in the first second but then you realise it's Jungkook. He walks in to the kitchen right before you're about to head out.

"Jungkook!"

"Are you sober enough to be cleaning up someone else's house right now, Y/n?" he asks, a little amused at your choice of drunken activity.