39. Rewind, Replay

You are looking at your phone, smiling at Bee's text as you walk into your class.

"GIRL" she says as soon as she spots you. She really is sitting on top of your desk. You rush over to her.

"GUURRLLL" You respond, putting your backpack down.

You turn as you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"A breakfast sandwich and an OJ for you, my lady. You want my heart while we're at it?"

You take the food from him and roll your eyes at him.

"Sure, you want me to snatch it out your chest right now?"

He fake gasps and places his hand on his chest, laughing a little.

"Why such aggression towards me, my siren?"

"Didn't Jin buy you breakfast in exchange of not asking questions?"

"I can't ask HIM but I can ask you" he smirks.

"Boy I've waited for my gossip for over 16 hours so you BETTER back up right now!" Bee interrupts him.

"Wait what gossip? I want to know too!!" Taehyung looks intrigued.

"Well too bad you're not invited to the session" Bee says, she seems to be losing patience.

Taehyung looks at you and pouts. "please, my siren? I promise to keep it a secret". He's doing the puppy eyes.

Goddamnit.

He's too cute for his own good.
"No see it's about your own hyungs I'm not talking in front of you!" you rationalise.

"I promise to not say a WORD about it." He tries to bargain.

"And I'm just supposed to take your word for it? Yeah I don't think so" you roll your eyes playfully at Taehyung.

"Please, my siren?"

Intense puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that!"

You turn to bee. "it's your gossip, bee, decide if he gets to stay!"

Bee smirks. "Only if he gives up a real embarrassing story. As insurance of course."