3. Classmates

"WAIT YOU THINK I'M CUTE?" he yells but you're already gone with the wind.

You make your way to the bus stop on time, and get the bus, unfortunately you're still running late when you get off on the stop closest to your university.

"Run y/n Run" you tell yourself as you start to power walk towards university

"Run y/n Run" you tell yourself as you start to power walk towards university. Running on the streets is too embarrassing for your anxious ass. You hear the morning bell as you enter the gates, everyone already dispersing into classes. You hurry and scan through the emails to find the supposed new room number.

"Oh hell no it's the first floor!!" you notice and you start running, actual running this time. You reach your class running and out of breath, and find the teacher introducing the course outline to the class.

"May I enter the class, sir?" You say loud enough to grab his attention. You're a little out of breath still but you're hiding it well. The whole class looks at you as you say that, and now you're suddenly very self aware, g r e a t.
The teacher ushers you in and tells you to take one of the two empty seats, one next to a nice looking guy, and the other next to a very, uh how do I define it, not friendly looking guy, so naturally, you decide to go over to the desk next to the nice boy. You just start to settle into the seat when the girl in the desk in front of you turns around and signs you to come closer, you're confused but you lean in close.

"You don't wanna sit here, the one next to you is a nice guy" she whispers.

"But isn't that a good thing??" You whisper back, confused.

"Gurl noooo, he's a NiCe gUy uwu🥺👉👈"

You immediately understand and take a turn to the other desk, making it so the unfriendly guy is on your left and the girl who warned you is on your right.

You're looking around, taking in your surroundings and you actually look at the guy for the first time.
He is pretty, like, actually beautiful. His skin is flawless and his hair is a pretty hazelnut brown styled in an effortless "i woke up like this" hairstyle that makes you want to keep looking. You don't realise you're staring till you see him smirk.

Well shit.

You quickly look away and start to concentrate in class. You're competitive, so of course, you naturally have to ace this. You take detailed notes till the bell rings and as soon as the teacher leaves the class you feel someone tapping your shoulder. You turn to see the girl from before,

"Heyyyy, I'm Bella, I go by Bee" she holds her hand out for you.

"Hiii bee, I'm y/n" you smile and shake her hand.

"Thanks for earlier" you say and she giggles.

"Of course, us girls gotta stick together". You nod and she doesn't wait one more second before announcing, "you're my friend now, we're having soft tacos later".

It makes you laugh and you say "you know what? Why not, yes. Yes I'm your friend."

You're happy. You've always had a hard time making friends but thanks to this pretty, extroverted person who literally picked you, now you have a friend. She says "lemme add you on Instagram!" and hands you her phone. You nod and enter your username and give it back to her.

She gasps, "Ms. Gurl your art is BEAUTIFUL."

You laugh "oh thank you so much", you feel proud, you like Bee's vibe, it's the exact amount of crazy to match yours and you love it.

You check her profile when she follows you.

"Holy guacamole your art is gorgeous too!!"

"Lol arttt!? It's literally just makeup" she giggles.

"Makeup is art. And as a person who cannot do makeup, you can't convince me otherwise" you reply.

She laughs more, and bumps shoulders with you "aren't you the sweetest". You laugh along with her, and you notice the guy looking at you, you think you see a smile but you aren't sure and he turns his head back within a second. Before you can ask Bee what's his deal, the teacher for the next class enters and you all quickly take your seats. Another class of taking notes and answering questions when called upon, after a while you hear Bee sigh and put her head down on the table. Soon after, the class ended.

"Why do you have to study sooo much, it's only the first day" Bee said.

"Ah, I kinda wanna ace this time so my parents don't do the 'WeToldYouMovingOutWillAffectYourGrades' shit" you answered as you mock that sentence. You hear a snicker and you turn to look. Bee speaks up,

"You wanna say something, Taehyung?"