31. Jinius

Then Yoongi looks at you, his eyes soften immediately, “would you like a drink now, y/n?”

“oh god, yes please” you sigh, relieved.

You decide it’s time to get the drink so you walk into the kitchen and start looking for a drink. You find yourself wanting a cocktail and the ingredients were all there. You remember Jin saying you’re free to use what you need so you decide to make a Long Island Iced Tea for yourself.

You’re humming to yourself as you make it, but your ears perk up when you hear light footsteps. You turn and smile when you see it’s Jin.

“Oh hey! I’m making myself a cocktail I hope that’s okay!”

“Of course it is cutie, I told you, you can use what ever you need” he confirms.
You smile, he’s always so nice. “Did you need something too?”

He shakes his head. “oh no no, I just came to grab a beer for Taehyung. He wanted one but I didn’t trust him to come here and not get stabbed. He’s also in timeout so that’s funny!” He laughs and you join.

“Oh yeah it’s a good idea to not leave him alone with me. By the way, what’s with the time out? I don’t know what exactly that is, and no one even seemed to question it!”

Jin thinks for a second before explaining. “so let’s just say there’s this thing called ‘hyung card’ that us older ones can use. Also let’s be honest Suga is kinda scary so when he says something they just do it.” He says smiling, leaning on the counter as he watches you make your drink from the side.

“How is Suga scary??” you look up at him, surprised.

“Well not to you he isn’t, Ms. MyButtIsBetterThanYours.” He teases.

It makes you laugh and you stick out your tongue at him. “you’re just jealous I get to sit on the bean bag and you don’t!”

His eyes slightly darken and his smile is more of a smirk as he watches you closely, his gaze still on your mouth after you just stuck your tongue out at him.

He takes a couple more seconds before looking back up at your eyes

He takes a couple more seconds before looking back up at your eyes. “Sorry what was that? I didn’t catch that”

You were too busy mixing correct amounts of alcohol to notice how his eyes shift. And thankfully so, you barely have enough courage to deal with normal Jin, god knows what flirty Jin would do to your poor little heart.

You look back up at him, “l said, you’re just jealous!”, you repeat innocently.

“Of the beanbag yes” he mumbles under his breath and goes towards the fridge.

“What did you say?” you ask, having heard it but not believing it.

He smiles as he looks back, “I said I’m jealous for the bean bag, yes”

You shake your head and laugh. You know what you heard, but then, are you sure? Maybe you misheard it? Maybe it’s just wishful thinking. You pull your concentration back to your drink. Then you look at him again.