ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Ayşe Sultan and İskender Pasha were to get married in 2 days in one of the most magnificent palaces just right on the outskirts of the capital. 

Murad and Mihrimah are 2 months old now and they're growing fast just like my Osman. 

The whole Harem was busy preparing for the Royal wedding which was being taken care of by Hümaşah Sultan as per Mehmed's wish since he didn't want me to stress myself out and take a break from work. 

But of course I had to intervene, after all I was the Haseki Sultan and the Harem was under me. 

Gülnihal got married and moved away to Crimea with Khanzade Selim Giray leaving me all alone in this palace. I had no one to share my thoughts with since Gülnihal was the only one with whom I shared all my thoughts with. Osman misses her so much too. 

But the good thing is we still exchange letters. Something is better than nothing. 

"Esma, where is Mihrimah and Murad?" I asked as I entered our chamber. 

"Sultanam, Hünkarım took Mihrimah Sultan with him while Şehzade Murad is with Ayşe Sultan and Şehzade Osman is with Hümaşah Sultan." She reported and I sighed. 

Osman has become really close to Hümaşah Sultan up to the point he follows her everywhere and follows her action while my Murad has been with the other Sultanas, and about Mihrimah? Mehmed doesn't leave her. As soon as he gets off his work, he comes and takes Mihrimah and they out for a walk in the garden. 

Right now, I'm the only one without a partner since Gülnihal left. 

I sighed and nodded before walking out and headed towards the garden. 

The guards announced my arrival as soon as I entered the garden. I saw Mehmed with Mihrimah in his arms walking around talking with some Pashas. 

I went towards them. The Pashas bowed their heads as soon as they saw me coming from far and didn't dare to look up. 

"Sultanam," They acknowledged my presence and I nodded at them. 

"You may all go back." Mehmed said before dismissing them and they bowed before leaving. 

Mehmed had wrapped Mihrimah in his coat to keep her warm since it was windy making me smile at them. "Mehmed, you need to stop taking her out daily. It's windy, she might get sick."

He smirks, "Is my Sultana jealous that I'm not giving her my time?" 

I sighed. "Yes," I admitted and pouted. "I'm jealous of our daughter, as soon as she came, she had you wrapped around her little fingers that you completely forgot me."

He chuckled before balancing Mihrimah in one arm and pulling me closer with another and placing a kiss on my forehead. "My time is all yours, aşkım. But since my daughter is new here, I was just showing her around."

"Mehmed, you realize she's just 2 months old." I said giving him that ‘are you being serious’ look. 

"Yes, but I know she understands. Even the scholar, Lala Ahmed Pasha said that just by looking at her pretty face he could say she is a genius and will be very intelligent." Mehmed said and I rolled my eyes at him before taking Mihrimah who was sleeping in his arms from him, shaking my head at him. 

"My daughter will be the most beautiful princess in the world and the most intelligent and genius person the world has ever seen." Mehmed went on as we walked around. 

I decided to tease him. "Then in some years there will be a lot of suitors coming to you seeking her hand in marriage." I said and his face darkened. Typical dad mood on.